SoftFLOORS Reversible Interlocking Foam Martial Arts Tiles - 2' x 2' x 7/8" -- Alessco (ALESSCO-SF-JUMBO-7/8)
SoftFloors Reversible Interlocking Foam Martial Arts Tiles - SoftFloors Foam Interlocking Puzzle Mats for Martial Arts by Alessco are a 2' x 2' x 7/8" lightweight and modular puzzle mat system that is made from thick closed cell foam rubber making them ideal for providing impact protection for martial arts training, wrestling, cheerleading, tumbling and calisthenics. They are also commonly used for playrooms, home gyms and as anti-fatigue mats in retail locations. Our Alessco martial arts tiles are precision cut to offer height consistency and tight interlocking tabs which eliminates tripping hazards and will not allow fingers or toes to sink in during sports training. At a weight of only 1.88 lbs. each these modular foam tiles are easy to set up and install or transport to different locations when needed. Each two-color tile is reversible for configuring different patterns such as checkerboards or creating squares or boundaries. Alessco martial arts puzzle mats have been formulated to be fire retardant as well as sound insulating.
Have additional questions about Alessco EVA Closed Cell Foam Tiles or would you like a customized bulk discount quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the information you ever wanted to know about Interlocking Foam Dojo Tiles:
Interlocking Martial Arts Mat Features:
- Colors: See drop down menu for two-sided colors
- Tile Texture: Non-slip smooth surface
- Tile Edges: Each piece includes two detachable corner/border edge pieces
- Reversible: Tiles are reversible for different color variations and patterns. Should tiles ever get damaged, simply flip over to the new side
- Interlocking Tabs: Creates a strong, tight fit that will not allow fingers and toes to sink in
- Lightweight: Only 1.88 lbs. each and are easy to pick up and transport
- Waterproof: Tiles are made from closed cell foam and will not absorb moisture
- Easy Assembly: Tiles fit together simply and easily just like a puzzle
- Cleaning: Easy to clean with a vacuum, damp rag or mop
- Uses: Recommended for inside play or workout areas out of the elements and harmful UV rays. Do not expose to chemicals or harsh cleaning agents
- Minimum Order: 16 pieces
Interlocking Foam Dojo Puzzle Mat Specifications:
- Tile Size: 2' x 2' x 7/8" (20mm)
- Other Size Options: 2' x 2' x 1", 40" x 40" x 7/8" and 4' x 4' x 1". For additional info or a quote please call an IRON COMPANY® mat specialist at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
- Per Tile Weight: 1.88 lbs.
- Master Carton Count: 25 tiles (100 sq. ft.)
- Master Carton Weight: 47 lbs.
- Tile Material: EVA Closed Cell Foam Rubber
- Fire Retardant: Tiles exhibit a burn rate of no greater than 0.1 per second
- Shock Absorbent: 7/8" thick closed cell foam helps cushion impact that occurs during wrestling, grappling or other sports
- Anti-Fatigue: Very forgiving on the feet and work great as anti-fatigue mats for trade show booths, assembly lines and warehouses
- Skid Resistance: Static coefficient of friction to a vinyl tiled surface equals 0.42
- Compression Recovery: Compression testing using 50 PSI over 24-hours revealed a full recovery to original thickness within 6-hours of removal of the test weight
- Sound Abatement: Sound absorbing foam is ideal for homes, schools and training centers
- Country Of Origin: Taiwan
- Warranty Info: During the first year, after the original date of purchase, Alessco Inc. will, through its authorized dealer, replace any parts, which are defective in workmanship or material due to normal use. This warranty does not cover puncture (from high heels, sharp objects, etc.), slashing, cutting, abrasion (from soil, gravel, stones, etc.) nor any other damage due to accidental causes or intentional or unintentional misuse./li>
Other Applications for Impact Resistant Foam Puzzle Tiles:
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Modular Cheer and Tumbling Mats
- Home Weight Room Flooring (not for heavy weight drop or to be placed under heavy weight machines)
- Home Aerobic, Pilates and Yoga Flooring
- Shipping and Packing Facilities
- Trade Show Flooring
- Playrooms and Baby Rooms
- Day Care
- Acoustic and Sound Control
- Check-Out and Cashier Area Flooring
- Food Service & Restaurants
- Picnic Areas
- Work Shop
Alessco SoftFLOORS Martial Arts and Playgound Interlocking Tile Sizing and Pricing Chart
Sq. ft. per Tile
Cost per sq. ft.
Cost per tile
2' x 2'
Looking to purchase foam flooring tiles in bulk for your fitness studio or workout room? Contact an IRON COMPANY® gym flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pets, high heels, sharp objects, heavy objects and abrasive materials can scratch, puncture, indent or cut the surface of these tiles. Socks and clean shoes (free of any stones or debris) are the only way to prevent damage to the surface. Tiles are not 100% UV stable and will fade after time in direct sunlight. Clean with warm water (with or without a dishwashing liquid like Dawn) and a cotton towel. Do not use steam cleaners, abrasive cleaning agents, chemicals or cleaning tools.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.