SoftRUBBER Lightweight Interlocking Rubber Tiles - 2' x 2' x 3/4" - Carton of 12 – Alessco (ALESSCO-SF-RUBBER)
SoftRubber Lightweight Interlocking Rubber Flooring Tiles - SoftRubber Interlocking Rubber Puzzle Mats by Alessco are a lightweight rubber flooring solution created by bonding a 2mm layer of recycled rubber matting to high density closed cell EVA foam rubber. Because these tiles are primarily made of foam with only a 2mm layer of rubber, they are almost four times lighter than solid rubber flooring tiles. Tiles measure 2' x 2' x 3/4" and are consistent in thickness with tight interlocking tabs. Colors include a speckled gray and speckled blue which not only looks great but camouflages the interlocking seams as well as dust and dirt. If you're considering protective flooring for a home gym or small training studio that can withstand light weight drop, the SoftRubber tiles are the most impact resistant in the Alessco line-up.
What are the added advantages of a foam tile with rubber surface? Creating a hybrid foam rubber tile by adding a layer of recycled rubber to the surface of an interlocking foam tile increases the versatility by enhancing the resilience. Recycled rubber is derived from car and truck tires and is commonly used in interlocking rubber flooring tiles, rolled rubber flooring and deadlifting mats found in commercial gyms. Recycled rubber is inherently impact resistant, non-slip, non-porous and has great sound insulating properties and adds a protective barrier to the underlying foam core. Since the majority of the tile is made from closed cell foam, this creates a lightweight rubber flooring option not possible with solid rubber flooring. This means easier handling and better portability.
Have additional questions about Alessco Lightweight Rubber Puzzle Mats or would you like a customized bulk discount quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the information you ever wanted to know about Alessco Interlocking Rubber Flooring Mats:
Interlocking Rubber Top Foam Tile Features:
- Colors: See drop down menu for colors. Tiles feature a speckled gray or blue on top side of each tile
- Tile Texture: Non-slip smooth rubber surface
- Tile Edges: Each piece includes two detachable corner/border edge pieces
- Lightweight: Only 4.5 lbs. each and are easy to pick up and transport
- Slip Resistant: Offers sure footing even when wet
- Waterproof: Tiles are made from recycled rubber and closed cell foam which will not absorb moisture
- Easy Assembly: Tiles fit together simply and easily just like a puzzle
- Cleaning: Easy to clean with a vacuum, damp rag or mop
- Uses: Recommended for inside play or workout areas out of the elements and harmful UV rays. Do not expose to chemicals or harsh cleaning agents
- Optional Tile Sizes: 2' x 2' x 3/8" (10mm) tiles are available in the same colors. To inquire please call an IRON COMPANY® flooring expert at 1-888-758-7527
- Sold by Master Carton only (12 unit count per carton)
Interlocking Rubber Top Foam Tile Specifications:
- Tile Size: 2' x 2' x 3/4" (18mm)
- Per Tile Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Master Carton Count: 12 tiles (48 sq. ft.)
- Master Carton Weight: 54 lbs.
- Tile Rubber Surface: Made from 2mm thick recycled rubber for better impact resistance
- Tile Foam Material: TriColor High Density Closed Cell EVA Foam Rubber
- Fire Retardant: Tiles exhibit a burn rate of no greater than 0.1 per second
- Shock Absorbent: 3/4" thick to help absorb and displace shock from falling objects
- Anti-Fatigue: Very forgiving on the feet and work great as anti-fatigue and anti-slip mats for trade show booths, assembly lines and warehouses. Same type of material used in flip-flop sandals
- Skid Resistance: Static coefficient of friction to a vinyl tiled surface equals 0.42
- Compression Recovery: Compression testing using 50 PSI over 24-hours revealed a full recovery to original thickness within 6-hours of removal of the test weight
- Sound Abatement: Helps soundproof rooms with tile/wood floors, etc.
- Country Of Origin: Taiwan
- Warranty Info: During the first year, after the original date of purchase, Alessco Inc. will, through its authorized dealer, replace any parts, which are defective in workmanship or material due to normal use. This warranty does not cover puncture (from high heels, sharp objects, etc.), slashing, cutting, abrasion (from soil, gravel, stones, etc.) nor any other damage due to accidental causes or intentional or unintentional misuse./li>
Other Applications for Rubber Puzzle Mat Squares:
- Home Aerobic, Pilates and Yoga Flooring
- Home Gym/Garage Gym/Fitness Studio Flooring (not for heavy weight drop or to be placed under heavy weight machines)
- Water Parks
- Shipping and Packing Facilities
- Trade Show Flooring
- Playrooms and Baby Rooms
- Playgrounds and Day Care
- Acoustic and Sound Control
- Check-Out and Cashier Area Flooring
- Food Service & Restaurants
- Picnic Areas
- Work Shop
Alessco SoftRubber Interlocking Tile Flooring Sizing and Pricing Chart
Sq. ft. per Tile
Cost per sq. ft.
Cost per tile
Quantity per Carton
Sq. Ft. per Carton
2.0' x 2.0'
Looking to make a bulk purchase of gym flooring tiles for your group fitness class? Contact an IRON COMPANY® gym flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Pets, high heels, sharp objects, heavy objects and abrasive materials can scratch, puncture, indent or cut the surface of these tiles. Socks and clean shoes (free of any stones or debris) are the only way to prevent damage to the surface. Tiles are not 100% UV stable and will fade after time in direct sunlight. Clean with warm water (with or without a dishwashing liquid like Dawn) and a cotton towel. Do not use steam cleaners, abrasive cleaning agents, chemicals or cleaning tools.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.