Aluma-Lite Olympic Technique Training Bar -- CAP Barbell (OB-73AL)
OB-73AL Aluma-Lite Technique Bar by CAP Barbell - Lightweight aluminum technique weight lifting bars are a great choice for beginners, women and even advanced lifters wanting to learn or correct their Olympic lifting techniques. At a weight of only 15 lbs. the lifter can utilize the feather light weight of the OB-73AL to focus on technique instead of hoisting a heavy weight. Each bar features the same shoulder to shoulder distance as the full size competition bars allowing proper grip positions for any lift as well as making for an easier transition to the full size bar.
The OB-73AL Ultra-Lite training bar is priced right for the shopper on a budget looking for a quality made light weight technique bar. Each bar measures in at 6 long with the same length gripping area as a full size bar. The reduction in length comes from the shorter sleeves which is perfect for bars with lower weight capacities.
Have a product question or would you like to request a quick quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Technique Bar specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
6 OB-73AL Aluma-Lite Technique Bar Includes:
- (1) 6 OB-73AL Aluminum Aluma-Lite Technique Bar
- Construction: Bar and sleeves constructed from one solid aluminum extrusion
- Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.
- Grip: Medium diamond knurling
- Finish: Extruded aluminum
- Total Length: 6 (72)
- Grip Area Length: 51.5 from shoulder to shoulder
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Plate Compatibility: Olympic plates with 2 center hole ONLY
- Collars: NOT included
- Uses: School weight rooms, fitness studios and sports performance facilities
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.