American Barbell 7' Stainless Elite Smoke Cerakote Mammoth Olympic Power Bar -- American Barbell (OB20-IPFM-ES)
American Barbell 7' Stainless Elite Smoke Cerakote Mammoth Olympic Power Bar - This finely crafted USA-made "Super" power bar conforms to IPF specifications for competition-style powerlifting and Olympic weightlifting applications and is designed to withstand the heaviest use you can throw at it. The American Barbell Cerakote Mammoth Power Bar is full commercial grade, perfect for heavy home use, high school, college, personal training studios, military, and commercial gym use. American Barbell Olympic bars were originally designed and distributed by GP Industries, and continue to be produced today under the American Barbell brand name with the same industry-respected engineering and commercial quality.
An IPF (International Powerlifting Federation) Bar will be stiffer, have a closer hand grip measurement and have bushings in the rotating sleeves to minimize rotation speed. The knurl area goes all the way out to the sleeves.
- IPF (International Powerlifting Federation) Approved Specifications
- Has Center Knurl
- Single ring knurling marks
- Full commercial grade
- VERY stiff with very little flex for super strong lifters working under max load lifts
- Bar heat treated, turned, ground and polished
- High strength stainless steel shaft with Elite Smoke Cerakote finish
- 210,000 psi tensile strength (breaking strength)
- Precision machined steel sleeves with a polished Hard Chrome finish
- Bushing system
- One piece welded ends that won't fail or separate
- Bar diameter: 29mm (1.142")
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm (1.965" +/- 0.003")
- Weight: 44 lbs. (20kg)
- Precision knurl allows for a positive grip
What are the advantages of a Cerakote Bar vs. a Hard Chrome bar?
Cerakote finish provides superior corrosion and abrasion resistance. In salt spray testing (accelerated corrosion testing) a Hard Chrome bar shows signs of rust in approximately 24 hours. A Cerakote coated bar will withstand rust as long as 70 times longer than hard chrome and even stainless steel under corrosion salt spray testing. Nothing ever produced rivals the corrosion and abrasion resistance of this finish. Cerakote is used by major firearm manufacturers around the world in some of the most abusive and corrosive environments. Hard Chrome is a non-corrosion resistant coating and NOT desirable in wet or humid environments.
Looking for power bars for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® weight training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS