Series II Solid Head Urethane Dumbbells -- American Barbell (DBAB2)
Uses: Commercial Gyms
American Barbell Series II Solid Head Urethane Dumbbells - Series II Commercial Grade Urethane Dumbbells by American Barbell offer an exclusive locking design used to permanently attach the solid urethane heads to each solid steel dumbbell handle. A traditional bolt-together dumbbell, such as a Pro-Style dumbbell, uses an internally threaded dumbbell handle shaft that accepts a 5/8" fine thread Allen bolt to lock the individual plates and handles together as one. While the Pro-Style dumbbell is a very strong dumbbell design used in commercial gyms, it is hamstrung by this Allen bolt that can often loosen when the dumbbells are dropped. To solve this problem American Barbell reversed the design of the Pro-Style dumbbell therefore threading the dumbbell handle shaft itself with a course thread and then giving it a massive steel locking nut that will not back off even under the most severe impact. The solid heads and entire dumbbell itself stays locked together and secure removing any liability issues.
American Barbell Series II Urethane Dumbbells were originally designed and distributed by GP Industries as the GP Series II Uni-Lock Dumbbell (DBS2), and continue to be produced today under the American Barbell brand name with the same industry-respected engineering and commercial quality. The Series II Dumbbell has a black smooth surface urethane head with permanently molded and easy to read number increments in gray. This dumbbell has a solid steel core, high-strength steel hard chrome plated handle, and a premium-grade German urethane head coating that is 90 times stronger than rubber. American Barbell premium urethane is super tough and is bonded to the steel core unlike the majority of dumbbells available today. Urethane will never dry rot and is odorless. This dumbbell is made to withstand severe training environments.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an IRON COMPANY® free weight specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- DBAB2-07.5-27.5 - (1) Pair each of 7.5, 12.5, 17.5, 22.5 and 27.5 lbs. (175 lbs. total)
- DBAB2-005-050 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 lbs. (550 lbs. total)
- DBAB2-105-125 - (1) Pair each of 105, 110, 115, 120 and 125 lbs. (1,150 lbs. total)
- DBAB2-055-100 - (1) Pair each of 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (1,550 lbs. total)
- DBAB2-005-100 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (2,100 lbs. total)
- DBAB2-005-125 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110, 115, 120 and 125 lbs. (3,250 lbs. total)
- Commercial quality for use in clubs, CrossFit boxes and military fitness centers
- Solid steel heads are precision drilled and bored to ensure close tolerance and pressed onto handle with 25,000 PSI of pressure
- Heads are coated in high quality, impact resistant urethane from Germany that is odorless and will not crack or fade
- Flat outside head design with smooth black urethane surface
- Weight sizes are permanently engraved into each dumbbell head and will not wear off
- High strength steel handles measure 1.25" (32mm) diameter from 5-95 lbs. and 1.38" (35mm) from 100-125 lbs.
- Chrome plated steel handles rated at 140,000 PSI tensile strength
- Straight medium knurl on handles
- The radius of each steel slug is chamfered on the outside to displace the force of the impact between the steel slug and urethane coating for longer impact resistance
- Quieter workouts compared to solid steel dumbbells
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- 5-Year commercial warranty against factory defects
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
OPTIONAL Custom Logo Designs available upon request with upcharge and minimum order requirement. For more information or pricing contact an IRON COMPANY® sales rep at 888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
7.5-27.5 and 5-50 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
55-100 to 5-125 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.