Nylon Ankle Strap Attachment Pair -- CAP Barbell (MATB-404)
Nylon Ankle Strap Attachment Pair - The MATB-404 Nylon Ankle Strap by CAP Barbell is a cable attachment used on selectorized cable crossovers or functional trainers to perform thigh shaping exercises such as adductors and abductors. The attached steel D-ring attaches to most cable machine clips, such as a carabiner, and the adjustable velcro closure accommodates any size user. The MATB-404 cable ankle strap is built to withstand up to 250 lbs. making it ideal for both home and commercial gym use.
Have a question about this Pair of Nylon Ankle Strap Attachments or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Selectorized Weightlifting Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Nylon Ankle Strap Attachment Features and Specs:
- Includes: One PAIR of nylon ankle straps
- Closure: Adjustable velcro closure strap to fit all size users
- Material: Nylon
- Uses: Clip to cable crossovers and functional trainers for adductor and abductor exercises
- Weight: 0.5 lbs. each (1 lb. total)
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.