Seated Adjustable Preacher Curl Bench -- Bomb Proof (BP-11)
BOMB PROOF® Seated Adjustable Preacher Curl Bench - The BP-11 American Made Adjustable Preacher Curl Bench by Bomb Proof is designed to isolate the bicep muscles for adding strength and size to the arms. A heavy-duty frame is constructed from 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel for rock solid performance at all times under any weight. Forward sitting bar catches are 30 wide and are compatible with Olympic EZ-curl bars or straight bars with a minimum inside gripping area of 31 or greater. Durable UHMW wear guards prevent direct contact between the bar and frame preventing unwanted scrapes and abrasions. The seat of the bicep curl bench is adjustable from 16 to 21 high in 1 increments to accommodate users of all heights and slides on a chromed seat post for smooth operation. The BP-11 is built for demanding environments such as high school weight rooms and commercial gyms. And since all Bomb Proof Ez-curl weight lifting benches are made to order, you can choose from multiple powder coat and upholstery color options at no additional cost. **Weight plates and bar NOT included.
Need help selecting the right Olympic EZ-curl Bench for your commercial gym or club? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Bicep Curl Bench Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 49 L x 30 W x 38 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Arm Pad Dimensions: 22.5 L x 25.5 W x 38
- Seat Pad Dimension: 14 L x 11 W
- Seat Adjustments: Adjusts from 16 high to 21 high in 1 increments
- Bar Catches: Welded steel bar catch tabs securely hold EZ-curl or straight bars
- Bar Catch Wear Guards: Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW) protects frame finish from bar
- Bar Compatibility: Olympic EZ-curl or straight bars with minimum 31 wide gripping area. Plates, collars and bar NOT included
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms and clubs
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 101 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!