Selectorized Chin-Up / Tricep Dip Assist -- Bomb Proof (BP-117)
200 lb. Weight Stack
Heavy Steel Construction
BOMB PROOF® Selectorized Chin-Up / Tricep Dip Assist - The BP-117 by Bomb Proof is a commercial quality Chin-Up / Tricep Dip Assist combo Made In The USA to exceed quality and durability expectations of school weight rooms, commercial gyms and on-base military fitness facilities. Using a Chin-Up / Tricep Dip Assist is the perfect solution for allowing those who may not be able to perform chin-ups or tricep dips utilizing all of their bodyweight by effectively counterbalancing and reducing the resistance output to an obtainable level via the adjustable 200 lb. weight stack and footplate. It also makes a great finishing exercise to fully exhaust the triceps and lat muscles at the end of a workout.
The BP-117 Pull-Up / Tricep Dip Assistant is fabricated using heavy-gauge 2 x 2 steel tubing. All in, including the weight stack, the BP-117 weighs in at 630 lbs. giving it a rock solid base and rigid frame for total stability while performing arm and back exercises. Non-slip diamond plate steps make accessing the dip handles and pull-up bar easy for users of all heights. The easy folding footplate folds down into position for users that want to reduce their bodyweight resistance while performing pull-ups or tricep dips and folds up and out of the way when users wish to utilize 100% of their bodyweight. And a multi-grip chin-up bar provides numerous grip and width options allowing for well-rounded back workouts. Since the Bomb Proof BP-117 is American Made, customers enjoy choosing their own powder coat frame colors. Need custom colors to match existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist today for availability.
Need help selecting the right Chin-Up / Triceps Dip Counterbalanced Assist for your commercial gym or club? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Chin-Up / Tricep Dip Assistant Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 74 L x 39 W x 94 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted for maximum strength, stability and ease of installation
- Chin-Up Bar: Includes wide chin-up bar with multiple gripping areas for complete lat development
- Dipping Handles: Round dipping handles provide a sturdy platform for increasing size and strength throughout the triceps, chest and shoulders
- Footplate: Footplate reduces bodyweight resistance when folded down and allows unencumbered bodyweight training when folded up
- Weight Stack: 200 lb. weight stack
- Guide Rods: 1 diameter guide rods are case hardened and polished for smooth weight stack travel
- Cables: 19-strand 2,000 lb. capacity cable with protective nylon coating
- Pulley Wheels: Reinforced nylon pulleys include sealed ball bearings for smooth travel
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Garage gyms, personal training studios and more
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 630 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
Tank Style Frame
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proo®f pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!