Fit One X3 Revolution Core Cardio BallBike Strength Cycle -- BallBike (FIT ONE X3)
Fit One X3 Revolution Core Cardio BallBike Strength Cycle -- BallBike Revolution provides a Core, Cardio & Strength workout all at the same time, to save time. Its comfortable, impact free, engaging and a more efficient way to workout. It incorporates the trends of today, like functional fitness, core training, group/personal training, active adult fitness & strength training. This innovation is a totally new fitness experience, a more efficient and smarter way to work out.
The simplicity & versatility of BallBike allows you to purchase two or three BallBikes for the price of one piece of traditional cardio equipment, making it a perfect fit for all Fitness, Rehabilitation and Sports specific applications.Overview:
- Recumbent bike elevates heart rate for a cardio workout utilizing all lower body muscles.
- Stability ball strengthens core muscles including abs, back, and hips resulting in better balance, breathing, posture, and back support, plus engages more muscles to further elevate heart rate.
- Resistance tubing functionally strengthens arms, chest, and shoulders, plus enhances core workout and further elevates heart rate.
- Almost all of the body's 640 muscles are engaged in a natural rhythmic motion for total body conditioning and strength.
- You get core, cardio, and strength all at the same time to save you time. A one and done workout - without the discomfort of a hard bike seat, the impact of a treadmill, or the boredom of bikes, treadmills, and ellipticals.
- Step Through Design
- Patented Ball Cradle
- 16 Levels of Maintenance-Free Magnetic Resistance
- Superior Crank System
- Cable-Activated Lever
- Convenient Folding & Mobilility with Tri-Transport Wheels
- Dual Upper Body Latex Resistance Tubing Attachments
- Console: Large, Single Window 4.3" Blue Backlit LCD
- Console Feedback: RPM, Calories, Time, Distance, Pulse, Speed, Clock HR zone alarm
- User Compatible Size Range: Typically 4'11" to 6'10"
- Heart Rate: Telemetric, Heart Rate Strap Included
- Resistance: Magnetic Brake with Turn Knob resistance for easy adjustments
- Drive Train: Hutchinson 5PK 1460
- Power: N/A
- Flywheel: 28lbs. / 13kg Steel
- Seat: Heavy-duty Custom 1800g Burst Resistant Stability Ball, PVC Foam Back
- Crank: 3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings
- Foot Pedals: Oversized with Toe Clips and Self Leveling
- Adjustments: Cable-Activated Lever for Fore/Aft Seat, Spin Lock Handle Bar for Folding purpose
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel with durable Powder Coat Paint
- Unique Features: Walk-Thru Design, Fold Ability, Transport Wheels for convenient mobility, Dual Upper Body Attachment with Rubber Resistance Tubing, Water Bottle Holders
- Dimensions (In Use): 38" H x Active 66-77" L x 30" W
- Dimension (Folded): 40" H x 30" W x 42" L
- Product Weight: 167 lbs
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs
- Frame: 5 Years
- Cranks, Flywheel, Handlebar, Ball Cradle, Bottom Bracket Cartridge Assembly, Pillow Block Bearing, Magnetic Resistance Assembly: 2 Years
- Pedals: 1 Year
- Stability Ball, Grips, Handles, Pedal Straps, Resistance Knob: 90 Days
- Labor: 1 Year following customer installation
Need additional information on this Ball Bike or other fitness equipment items that fit within your budget and address your fitness goals? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.