Best Fitness Power Rack -- Body-Solid (BFPR100)
Weight Plates, Bar, and Collars NOT Included
Body-Solid BFPR100 Best Fitness Power Rack - The BFPR100 blends quality and value together in one of the most popular machines for strength training. Power racks are easy to use and provide a high level of safety to free weight lifters. You would have a hard time finding a gym anywhere without one. The BFPR100 is affordable and perfect for anyone wanting a fully functional rack. But dont be fooled by the price, the BFPR100 is made from heavy 14 gauge steel and will handle weights up to 500lbs. 23 adjustment positions for your lift offs and safeties ensure a proper starting position for a multitude of exercises. Body Solid makes more power racks than anyone in the industry, add the newest addition the BFPR100 to your lineup today.
BFPR100 Power Rack Features:
- 14 Gauge 2 x 2 steel mainframe
- Durable powder coat paint finish
- 23 positions spread 3 apart
- 2 adjustable lift offs and full length safety bars included
- 500 lb. capacity
- Body Focus: Abs, Biceps, Calves, Delts, Forearms, Glutes, Hamstrings, Lats, Lower Back, Pectorals, Power Lifting, Quads, Shoulders, Strength Gains, Total Body, Traps, Triceps
- Exercises: Bench Press, Incline Press, Decline Press, Upright Row, Deltoid Raise, Shoulder Press, Standing Military Press, Bent Over Row, Shoulder Shrug, Biceps Curl (standing), Squat, Calf Press, Dead Lift
- Assembled Dimensions: 45.5 L x 46.5 W x 82 H
- Assembled Weight: 117 lbs.
OPTIONAL DR100 Dip Rack Attachment:
Transform your BFPR100 Power Rack into a powerful dip station with this easy-to-use, easy-to-install attachment. The DR100 Dip Attachment spans both safeties providing unsurpassed stability throughout the dip exercise. Tapered handles guarantee that any sized use has a proper fit and starting position.
- Develop stronger chest, shoulders, and arms
- Attachable to BFPR100R and PPR200X Power Racks (NOT compatible with other racks)
- Spans both safeties for stability
- Tapered handles ensure proper fit for any size user
- Adjustable to several starting positions
- Product Weight: 16.2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 23 L x 45.7 W x 3 H
Need to make a large purchase of strength equipment for a university fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS