Best Fitness Squat Rack with Dip Station - Squat Stands / Bench Press Stands -- Body-Solid (BFSR10)
Are you thinking of using squat stands for bench press? Not only a great platform for squats, the BFSR10 is a fantastic piece for both bench presses and dips. The open access side allows for easy free weight lifting and ten adjustment points ensure a proper lifting position for all exercises and fitness levels. Measuring a mere 49 inches wide, the BFSR10 fits comfortably into any home gym setting. If you are looking for an affordable and efficient option for squats, bench presses or dips, look no further than the BFSR10 Best Fitness Squat Rack.
- Perfect for squats and dips
- Easy, open-access design
- 10 position adjustable lift offs
- Integrated dip station
- 3 year frame, 1 year parts warranty
- Works with any 7 bar
- Compact and affordable
- Body Focus: Biceps, Bodybuilding, Calves, Crossfit, Delts, Forearms, Glutes, Hamstrings, Lats, Muscle Endurance, Pectorals, Power Lifting, Quads, Shoulders, Traps, Triceps
- Exercises: Push Ups, Bench Press, Incline Bench Press, Decline Bench Press, Shoulder Press, Standing Military Press, Bent Over Row, Shoulder Shrug, Dips, Squat, Standing Calf Raise, Calf Press
- Maximum weight capacity (bar supports): 300 lbs.
- Maximum user weight capacity (dip handles): 300 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 32 L x 48 W x 56 H
- Assembled Weight: 46 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 60 L x 9 W x 14 H
- Shipping Weight: 50 lbs.
Need to make a large purchase of squat racks for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS