Residential Upright Exercise Bike with i.Concept on Clearance – BH Fitness (CS6i)
BH Fitness CS6i Signature Series Upright Exercise Bike with i.Concept - What is the advantage of interactive cardio equipment? Lets face it, working out can be tedious, if not downright boring. What better way to enrich your workout experience than by tuning in to your favorite music, movie, game, web browser, or email from your smart phone or tablet during your workout! The CS6i is a fully adjustable electronic upright bike, with micro-adjust fore and aft seat which is often overlooked in an upright cycle design and allows for a custom fit for all users. It also features the i.Concept system that allows for incredible entertainment and motivations options through your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
BH's award winning line of residential products offers the latest technologies and features at value prices. Often costing far less than competitive models, the Signature Series is a great fit for your home. The Signature Series is a complete line of products including Treadmills, Ellipticals, and Bikes.
Need additional exercise equipment for your home fitness studio or garage gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® residential sales specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
i.Concept Technology - i.Concept offers the first display technology designed for the iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod® Touch; and the ONLY seamless interface that will run Apps and exercise programs simultaneously. i.Concept turns your favorite Apple® or Android® product into an integrated, interactive monitor. And, even without an external device, the display console is still fully functional.
- Download the free Pafers Apps for your compatible Apple® or Android® device
- Use your tablet or smartphone to seamlessly interface and control the equipment via Bluetooth®
- Enjoy all of your favorite apps while exercising!
- Securely hold your iPod® Touch, iPhone®, iPad®, or Android® device in place on the console
- Watch a movie, read a book, check your email, update your status, and monitor your workout, all while exercising in the comfort of your own home
- i.Concept console allows you to use your tablet or smart phone to seamlessly interface with the equipment via Bluetooth
- 26 Built-in programs and additional program profiles available through downloadable apps
- The pop-pin up/down adjustment allows for a custom fit for all users
- Polar® wireless HR compatible - use a Polar heart rate chest strap (sold separately) to readout your HR on the display console or interact with built-in HR control programming
- Contact Heart Rate Grip Sensors
- Large blue backlit LCD screen displays Speed, Distance, Time, Calories, Resistance, and Pulse
- Large cushioned sport seat provides the comfort required to go the extra mile
- Small Footprint Design
- Electronic Resistance Adjustment
- 24 Levels of Resistance
- Up/Down Seat Adjustment
- Oversized Sure-Grip Pedals
- Water Bottle Holder
- Transportation Wheels
- Plug-in AC Adaptor Required (included)
- 300 lb. user weight capacity
- Standard 120v outlet to power i.Concept electronics
- Wi-Fi in fitness room area so that tablet or smartphone users can use apps and integrate with machine
NOTE: BH Fitness i.Concept products are compatible with Apple® iOS6 operating systems and higher. The older (first generation) of Apple devices with operating systems prior to iOS6 will not operate with i.Concept products. Click here for a list that identifies which model, by type, of each iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad Mini that will operate with i.Concept exercise fitness products. i.Concept is also compatible with Android devices.
- Assembled Dimensions: 33.5" L x 24.5" W x 56.5" H
- Unit weight: 92 lbs.
- Shipping weight (boxed): 100.3 lbs. (does not include pallet weight)
- Frame - Lifetime
- Parts - 5 Years
- Labor - 1 Years
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.