Light Commercial Recumbent Exercise Bike with i.Concept – BH Fitness (LK500RiB)
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
BH Fitness LK500RiB Light Commercial Recumbent Exercise Bike with i.Concept - What is the best recumbent exercise bike for your home or light institutional facility to enhance user experience? The LK500RiB recumbent cycle will set a new standard for light commercially rated equipment. It incorporates innovative features from our previous award winning models, packed into a commercial grade design. With commercial quality finish and Bluetooth enabled i.Concept technology, the LK Series LK500RiB is perfect in any environment.
Purchase BH Fitness Exercise Bikes on GSA contract - All BH Fitness commercial cardio equipment can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Need to purchase a wide selection of cardio equipment for your hotel fitness room? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
i.Concept Technology - i.Concept offers the first display technology designed for the iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod® Touch; and the ONLY seamless interface that will run Apps and exercise programs simultaneously. i.Concept turns your favorite Apple® or Android® product into an integrated, interactive monitor. And, even without an external device, the display console is still fully functional.
- Download the free Pafers Apps for your compatible Apple® or Android® device
- Use your tablet or smartphone to seamlessly interface and control the equipment via Bluetooth®
- Enjoy all of your favorite apps while exercising!
- Securely hold your iPod® Touch, iPhone®, iPad®, or Android® device in place on the console
- Watch a movie, read a book, check your email, update your status, and monitor your workout, all while exercising in the comfort of your own home
- i.Concept console allows you to use your tablet or smart phone to seamlessly interface with the equipment via Bluetooth
- 12 Built-in programs and 24 levels of electronically controlled resistance with additional program profiles available through downloadable apps
- Easy walk-through design for safe entry and exit
- Comfortable reclining seat back provides a custom fit for all users
- Convenient fingertip resistance controls allow for quick adjustments without losing focus on your workout
- Polar® wireless HR compatible - use a Polar heart rate chest strap (sold separately) to readout your HR on the display console or interact with built-in HR control programming
- Contact Heart Rate Grip Sensors
- Electronic Resistance Adjustment
- 24 Levels of Resistance
- Fore/Aft Seat Adjustment
- Reclining Seat Back
- Oversized Sure-Grip Pedals
- USB Charging Port
- Personal Cooling Fan
- Built-in Speakers
- Audio Input Jack
- Water Bottle Holder
- Transportation Wheels
- 450 lb. user weight capacity
- Standard 120v outlet to power i.Concept electronics
- Wi-Fi in fitness room area so that tablet or smartphone users can use apps and integrate with machine
NOTE: BH Fitness i.Concept products are compatible with Apple® iOS6 operating systems and higher. The older (first generation) of Apple devices with operating systems prior to iOS6 will not operate with i.Concept products. Click here for a list that identifies which model, by type, of each iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad Mini that will operate with i.Concept exercise fitness products. i.Concept is also compatible with Android devices.
- Assembled Dimensions: 64" L x 25.5" W x 46" H
- Unit weight: 120 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (carton): 46" L x 13" W x 34" H
- Shipping weight: 143 lbs. (carton) | 195 lbs. (carton on pallet) - Freight Shipping Class 100
- Residential (Home Use)
- Frame - Lifetime
- Parts - 10 Years
- Labor - 2 Years
- Light Commercial (Up to 8 hours use per day in a non-dues paying facility)
- Frame - Lifetime
- Parts - 5 Years
- Labor - 2 Years
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.