Light Commercial Magnetic Fan Rower - Folding Rowing Machine -- BH Fitness (LK500RW)
BH Fitness LK Series Light Commercial Rower The LK500RW Rower from BH Fitness is a light commercial rated folding rowing machine with both air and electronically controlled magnetic resistance designed to provide Olympic-training quality cardiovascular and full-body conditioning workouts. Commercial environments can really take a toll on the average piece of fitness equipment. Now you can have equipment for your home or fitness studio that lasts without spending a small fortune. When you want unparalleled quality and durability combined with sleek styling at an affordable price the BH Fitness LK Series is right for you. The LK Series Rower not only looks great but is very user friendly by offering a comfortable elevated seat height of 20 inches for rowing and a full 87 inch pull length to fit different sized users. The multi-color LCD display swivels for optimum viewing angle and offers a full range of workout feedback including time/500m, distance, strokes per minute, total strokes, watts, calories, torque, and more. Air resistance created by the wind fan along with 16 levels of magnetic resistance combine to deliver a smooth, quiet workout that is challenging to even the most experienced rowing enthusiasts and engaging through 17 different pre-programmed workout profiles. When done with your workout, simply fold up the seat rail to conveniently minimize floor space, and even roll it out of the way if desired using the transportation wheels on the front frame stabilizer.
Purchase BH Fitness Rowing Machines on GSA contract All BH Fitness commercial cardio equipment can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- Magnetic resistance: smoother, quieter, and more consistent than other types of rowers
- LCD display: Swiveling multi-color LCD display shows your vital workout data
- Electronic resistance adjustment
- 16 levels of resistance
- 17 built-in programs
- 5 user profiles
- Handle pull length: 87 inches
- Elevated seat: elevated 20 seat height provides easy entry and exit and a more comfortable workout
- Seat travel: 38.5 seat travel with ergonomic contoured seat for all body types
- Polar® wireless heart rate compatible (heart rate strap sold separately) use a Polar heart rate chest strap to read out your HR on the display console or interact with built-in HR control programming
- Swiveling pedals with straps: Large PCS Soft Step pedals with 82 degree swivel provides relieve for feet and ankles through the movement as well as cushioning
- Folding rail for easy storage
- Transportation wheels
- 300 lb. user weight capacity
- Power Source: Plug-in AC Adapter required (included)
- Assembled dimensions (in use): 105 L x 21 W
- Assembled dimensions (folded): 44 L x 21 W x 82.5 H
- Assembled weight: 119 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions (boxed): 64 L x 11 W x 30 H
- Shipping weight (boxed): 136 lbs.
- Frame - Lifetime
- Parts - 10 Years
- Labor - 2 Years
- Light Commercial (Up to 8 hours use per day in a non-dues paying facility)
- Frame - Lifetime
- Parts - 5 Years
- Labor - 2 Years
Need more assistance in finding the perfect rowing machine for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.