Light Commercial Treadmill with i.Concept – BH Fitness (LK500Ti)
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
BH Fitness LK500Ti Light Commercial Treadmill with i.Concept - Looking for a top rated light commercial treadmill? With the LKT500Ti, BH Fitness bridges the gap between the LKT8 and the LK 700 Series commercial model. The LK500Ti builds on the LKT8 frame with larger uprights, larger motor (4HP) and all new console featuring Bluetooth enabled i.Concept. With a large blue LCD display, multiple keypads, fixed safety key and rubber handlebars, it has the look, feel, & mechanics to make any fitness room a standout.
Purchase BH Fitness Treadmills on GSA contract - All BH Fitness commercial cardio equipment can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of treadmills for your hotel fitness center or rehabilitation clinic? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
i.Concept Technology - i.Concept offers the first display technology designed for the iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod® Touch; and the ONLY seamless interface that will run Apps and exercise programs simultaneously. i.Concept turns your favorite Apple® or Android® product into an integrated, interactive monitor. And, even without an external device, the display console is still fully functional.
- Download the free Pafers Apps for your compatible Apple® or Android® device
- Use your tablet or smartphone to seamlessly interface and control the equipment via Bluetooth®
- Enjoy all of your favorite apps while exercising!
- Securely hold your iPod® Touch, iPhone®, iPad®, or Android® device in place on the console
- Watch a movie, read a book, check your email, update your status, and monitor your workout, all while exercising in the comfort of your own home
- HST Phenolic Resin comes standard and is unique to the market - it provides a maintenance free system, eliminating the need of lubrication for up to 2 years
- Whisper quiet 4.0 HP DC drive motor provides unparalleled durability and reliability
- Extra Large 22" x 60" running surface enables a safe and comfortable workout
- Refreshing 2 speed personal cooling fan motivates you to go the extra mile
- MP3 player compatible through a line-in connection - Audio is available through built-in speaker or headphone jack
- Orthopedic running belt provides a more comfortable, lower-impact workout experience
- Convenient crossbar controls enable speed and incline adjustments on the fly without losing focus on your workout
- Blue Backlit LCD Display
- Bluetooth Enabled i.Concept Technology
- Polar® Heart Rate Strap Compatible
- Contact Heart Rate Grips
- HST Phenolic Resin
- Cooling Fan
- MP3 Player Connectivity
- 10 Built-in Programs
- 0.5-12.5 MPH
- 0-15% Incline
- 4.0 HP DC Motor
- 3" Rollers
- 6.5" Step-Up Height
- Ortho Cushion Belt
- Active-Flex Suspension
- Fixed Safety Key
- Accessory Tray
- Removable Water Bottle Holders
- Pre-drilled for Extended Medical Rails (optional)
- 450 lb. user weight capacity
Shown with OPTIONAL Extended Medical Rails
- Wi-Fi in fitness room area so that tablet or smartphone users can use apps and integrate with machine
NOTE: BH Fitness i.Concept products are compatible with Apple® iOS6 operating systems and higher. The older (first generation) of Apple devices with operating systems prior to iOS6 will not operate with i.Concept products. Click here for a list that identifies which model, by type, of each iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad Mini that will operate with i.Concept exercise fitness products. i.Concept is also compatible with Android devices.
- Assembled Dimensions: 80.5" L x 33" W x 58" H
- Unit weight: 319 lbs.
- Shipping dimenstions (boxed): 86" L x 43" W x 14" H
- Shipping weight (boxed only): 341 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions (boxed on pallet): 96" L x 42" W x 19" H (freight shipping class 100, over dimension applies)
- Shipping weight (boxed on pallet): 422 lbs.
- Residential (Home Use)
- Frame - Lifetime
- Motor & Parts - 10 Years
- Labor - 2 Years
- Light Commercial (Up to 8 hours use per day in a non-dues paying facility)
- Frame - Lifetime
- Motor & Parts - 5 Years
- Labor - 2 Years
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.