Light Commercial Upright Exercise Bike with i.Concept – BH Fitness (LK500UiB)
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
BH Fitness LK500UiB Light Commercial Upright Exercise Bike with i.Concept - What is the best upright exercise bike for your home or light institutional facility to enhance user experience? Creating a new light commercial grade upright cycle that has the durability customers demand and the styling they desire is no easy task, but BH has developed what is destined to become another award winner with the LK500UiB upright bike.
Purchase BH Fitness Exercise Bikes on GSA contract - All BH Fitness commercial cardio equipment can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Need to purchase several pieces of cardio equipment for your hotel fitness room or government agency? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
i.Concept Technology - i.Concept offers the first display technology designed for the iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod® Touch; and the ONLY seamless interface that will run Apps and exercise programs simultaneously. i.Concept turns your favorite Apple® or Android® product into an integrated, interactive monitor. And, even without an external device, the display console is still fully functional.
- Download the free Pafers Apps for your compatible Apple® or Android® device
- Use your tablet or smartphone to seamlessly interface and control the equipment via Bluetooth®
- Enjoy all of your favorite apps while exercising!
- Securely hold your iPod® Touch, iPhone®, iPad®, or Android® device in place on the console
- Watch a movie, read a book, check your email, update your status, and monitor your workout, all while exercising in the comfort of your own home
- i.Concept console allows you to use your tablet or smart phone to seamlessly interface with the equipment via Bluetooth
- 12 Built-in programs and 24 levels of electronically controlled resistance with additional program profiles available through downloadable apps
- The pop-pin up/down adjustment allows for a custom fit for all users
- Polar® wireless HR compatible - use a Polar heart rate chest strap (sold separately) to readout your HR on the display console or interact with built-in HR control programming
- Contact Heart Rate Grip Sensors
- Triathlon style handlebars with elbow rests and fingertip controls
- Blue LCD window displays Speed, Distance, Time, RPM, Watts, Calories, Pulse, Level and Program Profile
- 12 Built-in exercise programs
- Large cushioned gel seat provides the comfort required to go the extra mile
- Blue Backlit LCD Display
- Bluetooth Enabled i.Concept Console
- Small Footprint Design
- Electronic Resistance Adjustment
- 24 Levels of Resistance
- Up/Down and Fore/Aft Seat Adjustment
- Oversized Sure-Grip Pedals
- Water Bottle Holder
- USB Charging Port
- Personal Cooling Fan
- Built-in Speakers
- Audio Input Jack
- Transportation Wheels
- 450 lb. user weight capacity
- Standard 120v outlet to power i.Concept electronics
- Wi-Fi in fitness room area so that tablet or smartphone users can use apps and integrate with machine
NOTE: BH Fitness i.Concept products are compatible with Apple® iOS6 operating systems and higher. The older (first generation) of Apple devices with operating systems prior to iOS6 will not operate with i.Concept products. Click here for a list that identifies which model, by type, of each iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad Mini that will operate with i.Concept exercise fitness products. i.Concept is also compatible with Android devices.
- Assembled Dimensions: 41" L x 22" W x 60" H
- Unit weight: 99 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions (boxed): 38" L x 13" W x 33.5" H (121 lbs.)
- Shipping weight (palletized): 171 lbs.
- Residential (Home Use)
- Frame - Lifetime
- Parts - 10 Years
- Labor - 2 Years
- Light Commercial (Up to 8 hours use per day in a non-dues paying facility)
- Frame - Lifetime
- Parts - 5 Years
- Labor - 2 Years
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.