Light Commercial Elliptical Trainer with i.Concept – BH Fitness (LK500XiB)
BH Fitness LK500XiB Light Commercial Elliptical Trainer with i.Concept - What is the best elliptical cross training machine for your home or light institutional facility to enhance user experience? The LK Series LK500XiB with its 20.5" stride length and ultra low step up height of only 7.75" makes it the ideal elliptical crosstrainer for settings with space constraints or low ceilings. The innovative upper front drive is smooth, silent and strong, adding to the durability while alleviating cumbersome guide rails and wheels, and ultimately reducing maintenance costs.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of light commercial cardio equipment for your fitness studio or hotel workout center? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
i.Concept Technology - i.Concept offers the first display technology designed for the iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod® Touch; and the ONLY seamless interface that will run Apps and exercise programs simultaneously. i.Concept turns your favorite Apple® or Android® product into an integrated, interactive monitor. And, even without an external device, the display console is still fully functional.
- Download the free Pafers Apps for your compatible Apple® or Android® device
- Use your tablet or smartphone to seamlessly interface and control the equipment via Bluetooth®
- Enjoy all of your favorite apps while exercising!
- Securely hold your iPod® Touch, iPhone®, iPad®, or Android® device in place on the console
- Watch a movie, read a book, check your email, update your status, and monitor your workout, all while exercising in the comfort of your own home
- DualKit i.Concept Technology Compatible console allows you to use your tablet or smart phone to seamlessly interface with the equipment via Bluetooth
- 21 Built-in programs and 24 levels of electronically controlled resistance with additional program profiles available through downloadable apps
- Innovative Upper Front Drive Design eliminates rollers for less noise, smoother action and better durability
- PCS II Soft Step pedals reduce impact for a more comfortable workout
- Minimal Q Factor provides the optimal biomechanics for less impact on the body during a workout
- 20.5" Stride Length
- Ultra Low 7.75" Step Up Height
- 6.5" Blue Backlit LCD Display
- Bluetooth Enabled i.Concept Technology
- Polar® Heart Rate Strap Compatible
- Contact Heart Rate Grips
- Multi-Grip Handlebars
- 21 Built-in Programs
- 24 Levels of Resistance
- PCS II Soft Step Pedals
- Chrome Plated Iron Arm Swivel
- Oversized Sure-Grip Pedals
- Water Bottle Holder
- MP3 Audio Compatibility with Console Speakers
- Console Fan
- Reading Rack / Tablet Holder
- Transportation Wheels
- Small Footprint Design
- 300 lb. user weight capacity
- Standard 120v outlet to power i.Concept electronics
- Wi-Fi in fitness room area so that tablet or smartphone users can use apps and integrate with machine
NOTE: BH Fitness i.Concept products are compatible with Apple® iOS6 operating systems and higher. The older (first generation) of Apple devices with operating systems prior to iOS6 will not operate with i.Concept products. Click here for a list that identifies which model, by type, of each iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad Mini that will operate with i.Concept exercise fitness products. i.Concept is also compatible with Android devices.
- Dimensions: 60" L x 36" W x 60" H
- Unit weight: 220 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 275 lbs. (boxed only, does not include pallet)
- Residential (Home Use)
- Frame - Lifetime
- Parts - 10 Years
- Labor - 2 Years
- Light Commercial (Up to 8 hours use per day in a non-dues paying facility)
- Frame - Lifetime
- Parts - 5 Years
- Labor - 2 Years
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service. =