Light Commercial Treadmill – BH Fitness (LKT6)
BH Fitness LKT6 Light Commercial Treadmill - What's the difference been a commercial treadmill and a home treadmill? The LKT6 is perfect for those looking to step up from an average residential treadmill into a light institutional workhorse. It offers more horsepower, more speed, and a longer running surface than standard residential treadmills and is backed by a light commercial warranty. Its extra large 22" x 60" running surface, equipped with an orthopedic belt, is built around a solid commercial frame for stability and durability. The LK Series T6 treadmill is built tough and is perfect for serious workouts.
Purchase BH Fitness Treadmills on GSA contract - All BH Fitness commercial cardio equipment can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Need to make a large purchase of cardio machines for a hotel fitness room or corporate gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
- HST Phenolic Resin comes standard and is unique to the market - it provides a maintenance free system, eliminating the need of lubrication for up to 2 years
- Whisper quiet 3.5 HP DC drive motor provides unparalleled durability and reliability
- Extra Large 20" x 60" running surface enables a safe and comfortable workout
- Light commercial warranty for a product that is built to last
- Convenient Preset Adjustments: Speed and Incline Preset Keys allow for rapid adjustments to the most common settings
- Orthopedic running belt provides a more comfortable, lower-impact workout experience
- Active Flex suspension technology allows for a softer landing and firm push off for comfort and efficiency
- LED Display
- Polar® Heart Rate Strap Compatible
- Contact Heart Rate Grips
- 10 Built-in Programs
- 0.5-12 MPH
- 0-15% Incline
- 3.25 HP DC Motor
- 2.5" Rollers
- 5.75" Step-Up Height
- Ortho Cushion Belt
- Active-Flex Suspension
- Removable Safety Key
- Accessory Tray
- Water Bottle Holders
- Pre-drilled for Extended Medical Rails (optional)
- 400 lb. user weight capacity
- Assembled Dimensions: 77" L x 34" W x 56" H
- Assembled Weight: 223 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions / weight (boxed): 86" L x 32" W x 15" H (245 lbs.)
- Shipping weight (boxed on pallet): 320 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 125)
- Residential (Home Use)
- Frame - Lifetime
- Motor & Parts - 10 Years
- Labor - 2 Years
- Light Commercial (Up to 8 hours use per day in a non-dues paying facility)
- Frame - Lifetime
- Motor & Parts - 5 Years
- Labor - 1 Years
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.