Bi-Angler Home Gym -- Body-Solid (G10B)
The Body-Solid G10B features Bi-Angular® Technology. The Bi-Angular® Press Arm guides you through the optimal range of motion while applying resistance from two directions. The smooth, multi-directional resistance increases muscle interaction by 25%. Your exercises become more intense and your results more apparent. The adjustable Bi-Angular® Arms give the user several starting points for Chest Press, Shoulder Press and Incline Press.
The G10B comes with the Perfect Pec Station. Equipped with swivel arms, adjustable range of motion, and designed for both unilateral and bilateral movements so you can get the maximum stretch for deep muscle toning, and the most incredible upper body development possible. Born in the health club, the Seated Leg Curl / Leg Extension Station was designed with adjustable cams to precisely fit the exercise to the user. Round out your workouts on the High, Mid and Low Pulleys with Lat Pull Downs, Weight Resistance Crunches, and Standing Bicep Curls.
The extra thick DuraFirm padding, lumbar support, 2x3 steel framing, and two 210 lb. weight stacks allow multiple fitness enthusiasts to exercise in comfort and safety simultaneously.
The G10B offers over 50 different exercises, making your workouts anything but routine.
- Weight Stack(s): 2-210 lb.
- Assembled Dimensions: 72L x 99W x 83½H
- Live Working Area: 72L x 119W x 83½H
- Assembled with Leg Press: 84L x 135W x 83½H
- Live Working Area: 89L x 139W x 83½H
- Accessories: Lat Bar, Revolving Straight Bar, Utility Strap, Ab/Triceps Strap
- Biangular® Motion Chest Press
- Lat Pulldown / High Pulley
- Seated Row / Low Pulley
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station
- Perfect Pec Fly Station
- Weight Stack Shrouds
- Lumbar Support Pads
- DuraFirm Upholstery
Shipping Carton Dimensions
- box 1 (of 5) - 75" x 26" x 9" | 139 lbs.
- box 2 (of 5) - 33" x 21" x 9" | 112 lbs.
- box 3 (of 5) - 38" x 35" x 8" | 114 lbs.
- box 4 (of 5) - 77" x 9.5" x 8" | 73 lbs.
- box 5 (of 5) - 38" x 31" x 10" | 103 lbs.
Looking for fitness equipment for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call with lift gate