Selectorized Bicep Curl Machine -- Bomb Proof (BP-108)
Walk Through Design
BOMB PROOF® Selectorized Bicep Curl Machine - The BP-108 is an American Made Selectorized Seated Arm Curl machine designed to build thickness and strength in the outer and inner heads of the biceps muscles. Performing bicep curls with an arm curl machine, or selectorized preacher curl machine, is an effective way to isolate the biceps muscles and increase the time under tension throughout the entire range of motion that just isnt possible when using dumbbells or barbells. To ensure maximum isolation and effectiveness of the exercise, the BP-108 features an adjustable chest pad and seat pad that adjusts via pop-pin in 1 increments to accommodate any size user. Curling handles are positioned at 20 wide and include non-slip foam rubber grips for added comfort and performance. And the entire frame of the BP-108 is fabricated from 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel tubing that provides a rock solid foundation and years of trouble free use. The BP-108 Seated Bicep Curl excels in high school weight rooms, training studios and commercial gyms. Choose your favorite powder coat and vinyl colors per the drop down menu at no extra charge. Need custom colors to match existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist today for availability.
Need help selecting the right Seated Arm Curl with Weight Stack for your school weight room or training facility? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Selectorized Bicep Curl Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 64 L x 43 W x 65 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted frame for maximum strength and stability
- Seat Dimensions: 12 L x 10 W
- Seat Adjustments: Adjusts in 1 increments from 15 to 22 high
- Chest Pad Dimensions: 8 L x 5 W
- Chest Pad Adjustments: Adjusts in and out up to 4 in 1 increments
- Arm Pad: Spacious arm pad allows training inner and outer heads of the biceps
- Seat, Chest and Arm Padding: Padding includes 2 thick dense foam padding for maximum support, comfort and longevity
- Grip Handles: 20 wide grip handles are covered in non-slip foam rubber
- Cam: Cam drive provides smooth operation and constant tension throughout exercise
- Weight Stack: 200 lb. weight stack is adjustable in 10 lb. increments
- Guide Rods: 1 diameter guide rods are case hardened and polished for smooth weight stack travel
- Cables: 19-strand 2,000 lb. capacity cable with protective nylon coating
- Pulley Wheels: Reinforced nylon pulleys include sealed ball bearings for smooth travel
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat and padding color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: School weight rooms, training facilities and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 425 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!