Best Fitness Squat Rack with Dip Station - Squat Stands / Bench Press Stands – Body-Solid (BFSR10)
Body-Solid BFSR10 Best Fitness Squat Rack – Looking for a space-efficient squat stand for your home gym? Squat racks and power racks are more popular than ever and nobody makes them better or more affordable than Best Fitness by Body-Solid. Not everyone had room for a full power cage, and Body-Solid has answered with this compact yet sturdy rack system for weightlifting, functional training, bodyweight training, and crossfit training at home.
Are you thinking of using squat stands for bench press? Not only a great platform for squats, the BFSR10 is a fantastic piece for both bench presses and dips. The open access side allows for easy free weight lifting and ten adjustment points ensure a proper lifting position for all exercises and fitness levels. Measuring a mere 49 inches wide, the BFSR10 fits comfortably into any home gym setting. If you are looking for an affordable and efficient option for squats, bench presses or dips, look no further than the BFSR10 Best Fitness Squat Rack.
- Perfect for squats and dips
- Easy, open-access design
- 10 position adjustable lift offs
- Integrated dip station
- Works with any 7' bar
- Compact and affordable
- Body Focus: Biceps, Bodybuilding, Calves, Crossfit, Delts, Forearms, Glutes, Hamstrings, Lats, Muscle Endurance, Pectorals, Power Lifting, Quads, Shoulders, Traps, Triceps
- Exercises: Push Ups, Bench Press, Incline Bench Press, Decline Bench Press, Shoulder Press, Standing Military Press, Bent Over Row, Shoulder Shrug, Dips, Squat, Standing Calf Raise, Calf Press
- Maximum weight capacity (bar supports): 300 lbs.
- Maximum user weight capacity (dip handles): 300 lbs.
- In-Home Warranty: 3 Years Frame, 1 Year Parts
- Bench Press, Bar, Weight Plates, and Collars sold separately
- Assembled Dimensions: 32" L x 48" W x 56" H
- Product Weight: 46 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 60" L x 9" W x 14" H
- Shipping Weight: 50 lbs.
Need additional strength training equipment for your home fitness studio or garage gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® gym equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via FedEx Ground