Medicine Ball Rebounder - Wall Ball Bounce-Back Trampoline – Body-Solid (GBR10)
Body-Solid GBR10 Ball Rebounder – The GBR10 Ball Rebounder by Body-Solid is a bounce-back trampoline used for cross-training drills with medicine balls and wall balls for improving speed, agility, strength, and hand-eye coordination. As many traditional med ball toss exercises are performed with a partner, the GBR10 will allow a solo workout that is both safe and consistent throw after throw. The GBR10 adds variety to strength and cardio workouts by employing weighted ball throwing exercises that work upper body muscles, core muscles, and lower body stabilizer muscles in innovative ways. The rebound trampoline platform is adjustable from 30 to 60 degrees offering the ability to vary bounce back vertical height and distance based on throwing velocity. The Body-Solid GBR10 heavy ball rebounder is an ideal tool to add variety, speed and explosiveness to any functional training, cross training, or circuit training workout program for sports performance or rehabilitation.
The GBR10 has four vertical stabilization posts at the back and in the middle of the frame that are designed to hold Olympic weight plates which when loaded will ensure that the rebounder stays in place even under the most strenuous of workouts and most vigorous of high-velocity impacts from balls up to 20 pounds in weight. Keep your workout space clean and organized with the convenient ball storage rack located underneath the adjustable rebound platform.
- (1) Ball Rebound Trampoline
- Sturdy 12-gauge steel frame construction
- Frame color Silver
- Pop-pin adjustment from 24" to 38" in height
- 6 adjustment angles from 30 to 60 degrees in 5 degree increments (30°, 35°, 40°, 45°, 50°, 55°, 60°)
- 30" surface diameter for rebound target area
- Springs covered with fabric for product safety and protection and to guarantee a longer life for medicine balls
- Four stabilization vertical weight posts sized to fit Olympic plates with 2" diameter hole
- Storage tier beneath rebound platform for ball storage
- Rubber non-slip feet on underside of base frame for stabilization and use on all flooring
- Light commercial warranty rated for personal trainer studios, sports performance centers, physical therapy and rehabilitation clinics, hospitality workout rooms, and other studio gym settings
- Maximum recommended weight of exercise ball during use: 20 lbs.
- Light Commercial Warranty: LIFETIME Frame and Welds, 3 Years Hardware
- In-Home Warranty: LIFETIME Frame and Welds, LIFETIME Hardware
- Medicine balls, wall balls, slam balls, and weight plates sold separately
NOTE: Not intended for human propulsion. Damage to trampoline or frame caused by standing or bouncing under body weight is not covered by warranty.
- Assembled dimensions: 54.6" L x 46.8" W x 37.6" H
- Product weight: 43 lbs. | 19.50 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 55.9" L x 48.2" W x 4.1" H
- Shipping weight: 56 lbs.
Need bouncing medicine balls or wall balls to use with your rebounder trampoline? Contact an IRON COMPANY® functional training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via FedEx Ground