Muscle Clamp Olympic Barbell Collars (Pair) – Body-Solid (BSTMC02)
Muscle Clamp Weight Lifting Collars from Body-Solid – Muscle Clamp Olympic Barbell Collars are used to secure Olympic weight plates onto Olympic weight lifting bars while performing lifts such as squats and bench presses. They are easy to use for both men and women. Simply slide them on the Olympic bar and twist the handle to lock them on tight. Removing them is equally as easy by turning the lever in the opposite direction and then sliding them off. Use Muscle Clamp collars for weight lifting in commercial gyms, studios and garage gyms. Muscle Clamps are renowned in the strength industry as some of the best collars money can buy.
- Black (BSTMC02BK)
- Red (BSTMC02RD)
- Sold as a PAIR
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Fits all 2 inch diameter Olympic bar sleeves
- Made of hard, high impact nylon resin compound, more durable than plastic collars
- High pressure cam shaped interior locking mechanism for maximum safety - will not slip, slide or jump
- Single motion lock/unlock, fastest change in industry
- No-slip, rubber grip lining on inside clamp walls to protect bars
- Durable hardware for increased longevity
- Made to hold up in any commercial setting
- Weight (Pair): 1 lbs.
- Weight plates and bar sold separately
Need a quote for collars in bulk for boot camp or group fitness training? Contact an IRON COMPANY® free weight specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via FedEx Ground