Powerline Lat Attachment For PPR200X Power Rack – Body-Solid (PLA200X)
Body-Solid PLA200X Lat Attachment for PPR200X Power Rack – The Powerline PLA200X by Body-Solid is an optional attachment for the Powerline PPR200X Power Rack. The plate-load carriage on this lat attachment features 1" diameter weight posts that will accommodate Standard weight plates, or Olympic weight plates when fitted with optional Olympic adapter sleeves. Transform your Body-Solid PPR200X Power Rack into a multi-workout machine. This Lat Attachment will help you build a wider, beefier back and stronger and bigger biceps and triceps. Features nylon coated, aircraft quality (2200 lb. test) cables. Includes Lat Bar and Low Row Bar which can attach to high or low pulley for a variety of upper body exercises.
Features and Specifications:
- Designed for attachment to Powerline Power Rack (model PPR200X) ONLY
- Cannot be used independently
- High and low pulleys
- No cable change design
- Includes lat bar and low row bar
- Weight posts are 1" diameter and designed for use with Standard (Regular) Plates with 1" center hole)
- Compatible with OA8 Olympic Adapter Sleeves (sold separately) for use with Olympic plates with 2" center hole
- Compatible with the Powerline brand ONLY
- 84" height when attached to power rack
- Product Weight: 51 lbs. | 23.13 kg
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Package 1: 46.85" L x 11.42" W x 7.87" H | 47 lbs.
- Package 2: 75.20" L x 1.97" W x 1.97" H | 10 lbs.
- In-Home Warranty: 10 Years Frame, 1 Year Parts
Need additional weight training equipment for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via FedEx Ground