Powerline Power Rack – Body-Solid (PPR200X)
Body-Solid PPR200X Powerline Power Rack – Fire up your workouts on one of the first inventions that allowed weightlifters to workout safely and effectively, the Power Rack! Created several years ago, nearly every gym has one...so why not you? With the wide "walk-in" design there is plenty of side-to-side movement for a variety of exercises such as squats, incline, decline, flat and military presses as well as shrugs and calf raises. Complete with 18 positions, two heat tempered lift-offs and two saber style safety rods so you can keep your exercise routine the way it should be – simple and effective.
Features and Specifications:
- Wide "walk in" design
- 18 adjustment levels on uprights with hole spacing 3" apart (center to center)
- Upright pillars are a full 24" apart for free motion
- 41" wide knurled chinning bar with 1" diameter
- Heat tempered Lift-Offs and saber-style safety rods keep your workouts simple, safe and effective
- Maximum recommended weight capacity: 600 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 44" L x 46" W x 82" H
- Product Weight: 133 lbs. | 60.33 kg
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Box 1 - 79.21" L x 5.32" W x 4.72" H | 53 lbs.
- Box 2 - 47.09" L x 9.13" W x 5.04" H | 49 lbs.
- Box 3 - 41.69" L x 11.54" W x 3.50" H | 40 lbs.
- In-Home Warranty: 10 Years Frame, 1 Year Parts
OPTIONAL DR100 Dip Rack Attachment:
Transform your PPR200X Power Rack into a powerful dip station with this easy-to-use, easy-to-install attachment. The DR100 Dip Attachment spans both safeties providing unsurpassed stability throughout the dip exercise. Tapered handles guarantee that any sized use has a proper fit and starting position.
- Develop stronger chest, shoulders, and arms
- Attachable to PPR200X and BFPR100R Power Racks (NOT compatible with other racks)
- Spans both safeties for stability
- Tapered handles ensure proper fit for any size user
- Adjustable to several starting positions
- Product Weight: 16.2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 23" L x 45.7" W x 3" H
OPTIONAL BC2 Extra Bar Catches:
Increase the flexibility of your PPR200X Power Rack with an extra pair of Bar Catches. Install these on the outside of your rack for Squats and other exercises that you might want to perform off of the front.
Looking for the right set of free weights and bench to add to your Power Cage? Contact an IRON COMPANY® home gym equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Click here to use the Body-Solid online Room Planner program.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via FedEx Ground