Powerline Smith Machine – Body-Solid (PSM144X)
Lat Attachment, Pec Attachment, Weight Stack, and
Olympic Adapter Sleeves OPTIONAL
Body-Solid PSM144X Powerline Smith Machine – If you are searching for a well-built but affordable Smith machine for home use, the Powerline PSM144X is a popular choice. Using a Smith machine in your garage gym or home gym allows a large number of muscle building exercises to be performed all in one reasonably small footprint. Some people prefer to use a Smith machine over free weights in their home as it can add another layer of safety while working out with heavier weights when nobody is around to spot. Integrated Bar Safety Spotter Catches have 14 different height slots to lock out into for accommodating any exercise such as squats and bench presses. And the 2" x 2" x 12-gauge frame ensures safe workouts for years to come.
Smith Machine Exercises without a Multi-Bench – Some people may be asking themselves, "What type of exercises can I perform on a Smith machine?" The simple answer is, A Lot! Without a multi-bench or any other accessories, you can perform squats, calf raises, barbell shrugs, upright rows, lat rows and more.
Smith Machine Exercises with a Multi-Bench – To get the maximum versatility out of your Smith machine, make sure to incorporate a good adjustable utility bench. When you do you'll be able to perform all the upper body pressing movements like bench presses, incline bench presses, close grip tricep presses, front presses for the front delts of the shoulder and behind the head presses for side delts.
Features and Specifications:
- Unloaded smith bar weighs 30 lbs.
- Extra long twin carriages have long-life patented Super-Glide nylon bushings for frictionless movement and performance over 2" square, high polished chrome guide bars
- Ladder-type mainframe features full length, heavy-duty 12-gauge square pillars with 14 crossmember Lock-Out Points providing a solid foundation for the Safety Spotter Catches during the heaviest routines
- Dual-lock Safety Spotter Catch System prevents the bar from pinning the user in a max-out situation by simply turning the pivot sleeve only 15°
- Deeply knurled single pivot sleeve with positive glide roll radius was created to transfer lifting movements smoothly to the Safety Spotter Catches | Deemed a sophisticated dual-safety anti-slip lockout system, it operates independently from the main cross bar and simply locks in place with a quick turn of the wrists
- Heavy-duty Adjustable Safeties equip you for the unexpected | Jumbo pop pins are quickly and easily adjusted to help you come to a safer, predetermined stop with greater straight-line stability
- Bar sleeves and weight posts are 1" diameter and designed for use with Standard (Regular) Plates with 1" center hole
- Compatible with OA8 and OAS14 Olympic Adapter Sleeves (sold separately) for use with Olympic plates with 2" center hole
- Maximum recommended weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 45" L x 76" W x 80" H
- Product Weight: 158 lbs | 71.67 kg
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Package 1 – 76.77" L x 13.39" W x 4.92" H | 42 lbs.
- Package 2 – 50.39" L x 9.45" W x 7.48" H | 70 lbs.
- Package 3 – 79.13" L x 5.12" W x 4.92" H | 60 lbs.
- In-Home Warranty: 10 Years Frame, 1 Year Parts
- Weight plates, spring collars, floor mat, and Olympic adapters sold separately
PLA144X Lat Attachment for Powerline Smith Machine
High and low pulleys deliver smooth, consistent resistance for lat pulldowns, triceps pressdowns, cable crossovers, seated rows and more. Plate loaded carriage with 1" diameter standard weight posts. Compatible with OA8 and OAS14 Olympic Adapter Sleeves (sold separately) for use with Olympic plates with 2" center hole.
PPA13X Pec Attachment for Powerline Smith Machine
Perform pec fly's for fast and effective chest development. NOTE: Requires PLA144X Lat Attachment (cannot be used without PLA144X).
SP150 Weight Stack for Powerline Smith Machine
Selectorized stack with (15) 10 lb weight plates and selector pin. 150 lbs. total weight. NOTE: Requires PLA144X Lat Attachment (cannot be used without PLA144X).
OPTIONAL PPA13X Pec Attachment and SP150 Weight Stack
OPTIONAL PLA144X Lat Attachment and SP150 Weight Stack
Looking for the right free weights and bench for your smith machine? Contact an IRON COMPANY® home gym specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to use the Body-Solid online Room Planner program.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.