Pro Power Rack – Body-Solid (GPR378)
Bar, Plates, Collars, Bar Pad, Floor Mat NOT Included
Body-Solid GPR378 Pro Power Rack – The GPR378 Pro Power Rack by Body-Solid is a beefy squat cage engineered for heavy duty strength training that is perfect for any garage gym, school gym, or crossfit box. J-Hooks and safety bars are fully adjustable to accommodate any exercise, such as squats and shrugs, or user. This Body Solid power rack is designed to work with all types of workout benches whether they are fixed or fully adjustable. The strength of the steel frame can be accredited to its 11-gauge construction, which is typically what commercial squat racks and power racks alike use. So if you are looking for a reliable power rack for home or light commercial use that will last through years and years of brutal workouts, give the GPR378 consideration when purchasing your next piece of exercise equipment.
GPR378 Pro Power Rack Features and Specifications:
- Wide 'walk-in' design
- 11-gauge steel frame
- 20 adjustment levels spaced 3" apart
- 3" x 3" vertical support columns
- 41" wide knurled chinning bar
- Heat tempered Lift-Offs and saber-style safety rods keep your workouts simple, safe, and effective
- Ideal for home and light commercial use
- Max recommended weight rating: 800 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions (Rack Only): 49" L x 46" W x 80" H
- Assembled Dimensions (Rack with OPTIONAL Lat Attachment): 72" L x 46" W x 83" H
- Interior Dimensions between Uprights (side-to-side): 40"
- Interior Dimensions between Uprights (front-to-back): 34"
- Product Weight: 239 lbs. | 108.41 kg
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Package 1 – 76.46" L x 8.07" W x 7.09" H | 112 lbs.
- Package 2 – 42.44" L x 11.34" W x 7.09" H | 66 lbs.
- Package 3 – 50.00" L x 14.69" W x 4.33" H | 73 lbs.
- Light Commercial Warranty: LIFETIME Frame and Welds, 3 Years Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, 1 Year Upholstery and Grips
- In-Home Warranty: LIFETIME Frame and Welds, LIFETIME Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Upholstery, and Grips
- Weight Plates, Olympic Bar, Spring Collars, Bar Pad, and Rubber Mat sold separately
GLA378 Lat Attachment for GPR378 Pro Power Rack (OPTIONAL)
Transform your Body-Solid Power Rack into a multi-workout machine. This Lat Attachment will help you build a wider, beefier Back and/or stronger and bigger Biceps and Triceps.
- Nylon coated, aircraft quality (2200 lb. test) cables
- Plate-Load carriage on this Lat Attachment features 1" diameter weight posts that will accommodate Standard or Olympic Weight Plates
- Includes Lat Bar and Low Row Bar
- Lockouts 3" on center
- Can accommodate WSP200 200 lb. Selectorized Weight Stack Upgrade (sold separately).
- 83" H when attached
SP200 200 lb. Weight Stack Upgrade for GLA378 Power Rack Lat Attachment (OPTIONAL)
Body-Solid built these weigh stacks to provide a lifetime of reliability and maintenance-free service. All plates are cast oversized, then precision milled on both sides to exacting tolerances. Cast from ASTM-grade 20, this is the highest quality iron casting available.
DR378 Dip Attachment for GPR378 Pro Power Rack (OPTIONAL)
The DR378 Dip Attachment lets you transform your GPR378 Body Solid power rack into an amazing dip station. Unlike other squat rack dip attachments, the DR378 spans both safeties of the GPR378 providing unsurpassed stability. The large 1.5" grips are more comfortable than the smaller handles typically used for dip attachments. The handles taper to ensure any size user has a proper fit and starting position. Adjusting the attachment to higher positions allows for back exercises such as close grip pull ups at various angles. Adjusting the attachment to lower positions near ground level allows for chest exercises such as push-ups as well as a variation to bench dips.
Need multiple power racks for a fitness center or school gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.