Adjustable Decline Ab Board – BodyCraft (F680)
BodyCraft F680 Adjustable Ab Bench - A strong central core is the center point of a balanced fit body. With the Bodycraft Adjustable Abdominal Bench, you can tighten and strengthen your abs, back and improve your overall core stability. Why use an adjustable ab bench instead of just a fixed height crunch bench? The adjustable height of the back pad is the key element that makes the adjustable slant board so valuable. You can change the intensity of the ab crunch exercise by increasing the height and thus angle of incline. The 16 different positions allow you to control the degree of difficulty while the length of the pad provides padded support and protection from strain on the lower back not available with shorter sit-up benches.
- 16 different positions
- Adjustable from 19 degrees all the way up to 46 degrees
- Oversized comfort fit rollers
- Easy reach handle for comfortable enter and exit
- Solid construction using 2" x 2" and 2.5" round 12-gauge steel tubing
- Pad dimensions 43" long by 11" wide
- Comfortable and sturdy pad uses 2" thick high density foam, topped with 1/2" thick low density foam (for extra comfort), then covered in charcoal grey industrial grade vinyl
- Adjustable chrome upright
- Rolling end caps allow for easy transportation
- Assembled Dimensions: 60" L x 25" W x 57" H
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 65" x 16" x 7"
- Shipping Weight: 52 lbs.
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: Lifetime
Light-Commercial Warranty (up to 5 hours of use per day/non-paying facility):
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
- Wear: 6 Months
Looking to make a bulk purchase of abdominal strengthening products for your group fitness class? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS