Full Commercial Semi Recumbent Exercise Bike for GSA Purchase -- BodyCraft (R1000G)
BodyCraft R1000G Semi-Recumbent Exercise Bike - The R1000G Exercise Bike by BodyCraft is a full commercial rated semi-recumbent exercise cycle with low profile walk-through frame design and self-generating magnetic resistance for cordless operation. The R1000G is built to the highest possible specifications for use in any military base gym, embassy, VA hospital, or military medical center. Its easy-to-use color touch screen display provides 8 Preset programs, manual operation, quickstart, a heart rate control program, and the ability to custom-design your own workouts. The ultra-wide comfort seat is fully adjustable including a reclining backpad. The R1000G Recumbent Cycle is generator driven, meaning you can place this bike anywhere in the room without the worry of running a cord to an outlet since the user generates the power during exercise. This is also beneficial for overseas military or embassy application since the end user would not have to worry about power supply conversion. Intended for government and military application, the BodyCraft R1000G combines incredible commercial durability with price-savings and innovative features normally found on bikes that cost twice the price, allowing more cost-effective budgeting for GSA purchases and GPC spending.
Purchase BodyCraft Commercial Recumbent Bikes on GSA contract - All BodyCraft commercial cardio equipment can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- Design: Semi-Recumbent Step-Through design for easy entry and exit
- Handlebar Controls: Quick and Easy Resistance Adjustment and Quickstart Mode
- Positions: Seat locks into 20 Fore/Aft positions and 6 reclining positions
- Seat Back: Reclines for your personal comfort with built-in Lumbar, conforms to your back for ergonomic support
- Generator Flywheel: Ultra-smooth perimeter-weighted 20lb flywheel
- Resistance: Magnetic Eddy Current Resistance
- Heart Rate: Contact Heart Rate and Built-in Receiver for optional 5kHz Heart Rate Belt (heart rate chest strap not included)
- Convenience: Built-in Dual Accessory/Bottle Holders, Reading Rack and extendable Tablet Holder (tablet not included)
- Display: Full-color Touch Screen Display
- Programs: 8 Programs, Quickstart, Heart Rate Control and a Custom Program
- Resistance: 30 Levels of Resistance adjusted by selected Program or at the touch of a button (console or handlebar)
- Program Profile: Current User with profile and user settings
- Display Feedback: Speed, RPM, Time, Distance, Pulse, Calories Burned, Watts (your user power output)
- Readouts: Count up or count down based on any target goal you preset
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 66" L x 28" W x 54" H
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 67" L x 15" W x 31" H
- Shipping Weight (boxed): 209 lbs.
- 4mm Thick (11 gauge) Steel Frame
- Commercial Grade German SKF Bearings
- Easy Transport Wheels
- 6-Rib Automotive Grade Drive Belt
- No External Power Supply Required - Self Powered ComGen Generator for cordless operation
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame and Welds: Lifetime
- Parts: 10 Years
- Labor: 2 Years
Full Commercial Warranty (all facilities regardless of usage):
- Frame and Welds: 10 Years
- Parts: 5 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
Need to make a bulk purchase of cardio equipment for a military gym or VA hospital? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.