Compact Light Commercial Semi Recumbent Exercise Bike for GSA Purchase – BodyCraft (R400G)
BodyCraft R400G Semi-Recumbent Exercise Bike - The R400G Exercise Bike by BodyCraft is a light commercial rated semi-recumbent exercise cycle with step-thru design and self-generating magnetic resistance. The R400G is infinitely adjustable to fit almost every size user, yet only 48 inches long. Its easy-to-use, Blu-View display provides 8 Preset programs, manual operation, 2 heart rate control programs, and the ability to custom-design your own workouts. The R400G Recumbent Cycle is generator driven, meaning you can place this bike anywhere in the room without the worry of running a cord to an outlet since the user generates the power during exercise. Intended for government and military application, the BodyCraft R400G combines incredible space-savings with price-savings and innovative features normally found on bikes that cost twice the price, allowing more cost-effective budgeting for GSA purchases and GPC spending.
Purchase BodyCraft Light Commercial Recumbent Bikes on GSA contract - All BodyCraft commercial cardio equipment can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- Design: Compact 48 inch long Semi-Recumbent Step-Through design
- Adjustable: Oversized comfort seat travels fore and aft on ball bearing rollers along a no-rust extruded aluminum rail and locks into an infinite number of positions
- Body Sizes: Fits up to 99% of all user heights
- Seat Back: Mesh back air grid style features three reclining positions and conforms to your back for passive ergonomic support for excellent personal comfort
- Pedals: 5 inch pedal spacing with quick-adjust straps
- Flywheel: Ultra-smooth perimeter-weighted 20lb flywheel with Eddy Current Technology
- Resistance: Silent Ride Green Brake Magnetic Resistance
- Heart Rate: Contact Grip Pulse Heart Rate Monitors and Wireless Heart Rate (heart rate chest strap not included)
- Programs: 8 Programs, Quickstart, 2 Heart Rate Control and a Custom Program
- Resistance: 20 Levels of Resistance adjusted by selected Program or at the touch of a button (console or handlebar)
- Program Profile: Current User with profile and user settings
- Blu-View HC Display: 8 Windows display showing Profile, Speed, RPM, Time, Distance, Pulse, Calories, and Watts
- Programmable: Counts up or down based on the target goal you preset | Input your age and weight and define the length of your Program | Program level can be changed on the fly during workout
- Entertainment: Reading rack and extendable tablet holder (tablet not included)
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 48" L x 21" W x 39" H
- Assembled Weight: 155 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 51" L x 15" W x 30" H
- 4mm Thick (11 gauge) Steel Frame
- Commercial Grade German SKF Bearings
- Easy Transport Wheels
- 6-Rib Automotive Grade Drive Belt
- Water Bottle Cage and Water Bottle
- Diamond Gray powder coat finish with dual finish black covers
- No External Power Supply Required - Self Powered Generator
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame and Welds: Lifetime
- Parts: 7 Years
- Labor: 2 Years
Light-Commercial Warranty (up to 5 hours of use per day/non-paying facility):
- Frame and Welds: 10 Years
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
Need to make a large purchase of cardio equipment for your base gym or government embassy? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.