4 Stack Strength Training System with Cable Column and Leg Press – BodyCraft (X4)
Allows Simultaneous Use by Multiple Exercisers
BodyCraft X4 Stack Machine - The X4 Strength Training System by BodyCraft has four workout stations that have 200 lb. weight stacks independent of the other stations. This means you can have four people working out at each station simultaneously. Adding strength training to your routine will increase lean muscle mass, helping you burn calories more effectively and efficiently. Warranted for light commercial use, this gym is perfect for club houses, fire stations, hotels, and corporate gyms.
The X4 Strength Training System Stations
Four stations each with a 200 lb. weight stack working independently of each other
- Fully adjustable Functional Training / Cable Arms provide over 100 exercises. Every exercise you have ever performed with dumbbells can be duplicated here. Also a great station for Sports Specific exercises, and Functional Training exercises. This station also includes a High Pulley for Lat Pull Downs, Triceps Push Down, etc.
- 180 degree Adjustable Dual Cable Column for Functional Training. Duplicate Every Day, or Sports Specific movements. This station provides resistance at any angle, at any desired height. Either standing, or on a Stability Ball. Static Handles are mounted to frame to help keep your balance when performing leg exercises.
- Row/Press Arm for safe machine style Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press, and Seated Rows. Self aligning Leg Extension / Leg Curl provides seated Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curls. Mid Pulley for Ab Crunches, Triceps Extensions.
- Leg Press / Calf Raise for full leg development. The creative cabling of this station provides a 1:2 ratio for up to 400 pounds of resistance.
- Frame: 2" x 3", and 2" x 2", Heavy gauge steel tubing.
- Finish: Platinum Gray multi-stage electrostatic powdercoat paint.
- Pulleys: 4-1/2" diameter, fiberglass reinforced nylon and rotate on sealed ball bearing hub.
- Cables: Internally lubricated, 7 x 19 strand construction, rated at 2000 pound tensile strength.
- Upholstery: Double-stitched heavy gauge vinyl covering contoured, extremely-dense foam.
- Weight Plates: 1" thick precision milled with EZ Glide nylon bushings.
- Guided Workouts: Exercise charts mounted right on the machine.
- Accessories: Includes Lat Bar, Curl Bar, (2) Single Handles, Ab Crunch Strap.
- Assembled Dimensions: 87.2" W X 110.24" L x 83.28" H
Shipping Dimensions (boxed, not including pallet):
- Box 1 - 81" x 21" x 9.5" (136 lbs.)
- Box 2 - 21" x 62.5" x 9.5" (111 lbs.)
- Box 3 - 82" x 12" x 7" (75 lbs.)
- Box 4 - 41.5" x 42" x 8.3" (155 lbs.)
- Box 5 - 63" x 29.5" x 8.5" (168 lbs.)
- Box 6 - 82" x 12" x 6.5" (40 lbs.)
- Box 7 - 35.5" x 21" x 8" (80 lbs.)
- Box 8 - 80.5" x 12" x 6.5" (52 lbs.)
- Weight Stack Plate boxes: 800 lbs.
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: Lifetime
Light-Commercial Warranty (up to 5 hours of use per day/non-paying facility):
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
Looking for fitness products for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email [email protected]
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.