XPress Pro Multi Gym System with Functional Cable Arms – BodyCraft (XPRESSP)
Functional Cable Arms
Leg Press OPTIONAL
SALES RESTRICTED TO
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY
APPLICATIONS ONLY (GSA PURCHASE REQUIRED)
BodyCraft Xpress Pro Strength Training System - The XPress Pro created a whole new category of multi gym systems for homes and fitness studios. It was the very first gym to ever incorporate BodyCraft's Adjustable Cable Arms. This revolutionary feature opened up literally hundreds of new exercises available on home gyms, from dumbell training, to functional training, to core training, to sports specific and rehabilitation exercises. This feature has been copied by virtually every home gym supplier in the business, and has come to be recognized as a sub-category. The XPress Pro is the standard – copied, but not duplicated!
Standard Exercise Stations:
- Row/Press Arm for safe machine style Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press, and Seated Rows.
- Mid Pulley for ab crunches, triceps extensions, standing rows.
- Innovative Cable Arms Station with 11 position adjustments. A great alternative to a set of dumbbells and bench! 180 degree adjustable with user defined motion. The BodyCraft XPress Cable Arms utilize pulleys and cables for unrestricted, completely natural, and biomechanically correct movements. You define the path, providing for a greater, more natural range of motion, which incorporates theuse of stabilizer and core muscle groups - an advantage not found on typical home gyms. The XPress Pro is an effective way to build strength and balance for every day activities, or for recreational sports!
- High Pulley for Lat Pull Downs, Triceps Pushdowns, etc.
- Low Pulley with foot plate for low rows. Fold the foot plate down for leg and hip exercises, arm curls, upright rows, and more!
- Leg Extension and Leg Curl provides seated leg extension and standing leg curl.
OPTIONAL Exercise Station:
- Leg Press/Calf Raise is cabled at a 1:2 ratio for up to 400 pounds resistance on the 200 pound weight stack for full leg development including calves
- Unique "Double-Up" feature doubles weight stack for up to 400 pounds of resistance on Press Arm and optional Leg Press only
- Press and Row Station with adjustable starting point. This allows for different size users and also provides a variety of exercises including Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press and Mid Row. Seat and seat back are adjustable. Back pad tilts to ensure full support when performing incline and shoulder press.
- Fully adjustable seat to fit any size user. The seat is easily adjusted while sitting. Simply squeeze the remote handle conveniently placed under the seat and the spring-assisted seat easily moves to your desired height.
- Ergonomically designed back adjusts front-to-back then automatically "cradles" the user for full support. The dual-layered Back Pad is designed to provide full lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
- Sealed, internally lubricated bearings at pivot points for exceptionally smooth performance.
- Space saving design allows placement against wall
- Easy to use
- Weight Stack: 200-Pounds
- Frame: 2" x 3", and 2" x 2", Heavy gauge steel tubing
- Finish: Platinum Gray multi-stage electrostatic powder coat paint
- Pulleys: 4-1/2" diameter, fiberglass reinforced nylon and rotate on sealed ball bearing hub
- Cables: Internally lubricated, 7 x 19 strand construction, rated at 2000 pound tensile strength
- Upholstery: Double-stitched heavy gauge vinyl covering contoured, extremely-dense foam
- Weight Plates: 1" thick precision milled with EZ Glide nylon bushings
- Pivot Points: Rotate around sealed roller bearings
- Weight Stack Configuration: Single 150 or 200 lb. stack with 10 lb. plate increments
- Assembled Dimensions:
- Base Gym only: 83" L x 57" W x 82.75" H
- With Optional Leg Press: 91" L x 85.5" W x 82.75" H
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: Lifetime
Light-Commercial Warranty (up to 5 hours of use per day/non-paying facility):
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
- Wear: 6 Months
Looking to make a bulk purchase of multi-station gym equipment for your fitness studio or company gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.