Olympic Flat Bench Press -- Bomb Proof (BP-1)
Includes Safety Catches
Optional Plate Storage
BOMB PROOF® Flat Olympic Bench Press - The BP-1 American Made Flat Olympic Bench Press by Bomb Proof is the gold standard when it comes to increasing strength and building lean muscle throughout the upper body. This basic Olympic weight bench is fabricated from 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel throughout the entire frame and combines both mig-welding and a heavy-duty bolting system for maximum overall strength and low maintenance. Unlike fully welded Olympic barbell benches, the BP-1 has the capability of fitting through narrow doorways before assembly that may be present in fitness studios or gyms. A 48 long by 11 wide pad sits 16 off the ground and offers ample support and stability to the biggest, heaviest lifters. 2 thick dense foam padding helps distribute the pressure on the lifters back and shoulders more evenly throughout a larger portion of the bench which helps reduce and eliminate any pinch points. The uprights are set at an 80 degree angle for easy lift-off and re-racking and are 48 wide to give the lifter as much gripping space possible for 6 or 7 long Olympic bars that measure a minimum of 49 from inside collar to inside collar. Uprights also feature protective wear guards made from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW) that protects powder coating from direct contact with Olympic bar knurling. And safety catches located directly underneath the main bar catches are a welcomed feature during any missed reps. Optional plate storage is available for keeping plates close by for quicker weight changes and drop sets. All Bomb Proof American Made Olympic Workout Benches are built to order and offer custom powder coat and padding colors.
Need help selecting the right Olympic Weight Bench for Olympic Bars for your school weight room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Olympic Flat Bench Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 54 L x 48 W x 51 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Pad Height: 16
- Pad Dimension: 48 L x 11 W
- Bar Catch Height: 36
- Safety Catches: Lower safety catches included in case of missed rep
- Upright Angle: 80 degrees
- Upright Wear Guards: Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW) protects frame finish from bar
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Optional Plate Storage: Optional weight plate holders available (Bench dimensions with plate holders 70 L x 64 W x 51 H)
- Uses: Commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 105 lbs. (Standard Frame) / 155 lbs. (Extended Frame w/ Olympic Plate Holders)
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!