C535R Recumbent Cycle Foundation Series -- SportsArt (C535R)
SportsArt C535R Recumbent Cycle Foundation Series - SportsArt cycles are self-generating; no-outside power source required. Users will enjoy the built in wireless Polar® HR receiver and multiple language options (English, Spanish and French).
- ComfortDri vented padded seat back allows for airflow throughout the workout and is molded to provide ultimate support
- Convenient seat adjustment handles are easy to reach while exercising
- Adjustable seat back provides extra comfort for any exercise position
- Oversized pedals feature quick strap adjustment for easy customization
- Programs: Manual, Random, Interval (x3), Plateau, Fat Burn, Fit Test(YMCA), HRC(x3)
- Feedback: Level, Time, Distance , Calories, Speed, RPM, METS,Human Watts & Actual HR, WT Loss HR, Cardio HR
- Console: CSAFE port compatible with Netpulse, Headphone jack with built in volume control (x2), USB port (x2) for device charging
- Dimensions: 66.5" x 26" x 68"
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Weight: 172 lbs.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 Years
- Labor: 3 Years
- Wear Items: 5 Years
- High wearable items: 90 days, no labor
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Need to make a large purchase of recumbent exercise bikes for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.