Cable Machine Gym Functional Trainer -- Body-Solid (GDCC210)
Body Solid GDCC210 Cable Machine Gym - The GDCC210 Cable Machine by Body Solid packs countless functional training exercises into a compact footprint measuring only 38 x 64. The Body Solid cable machine trainer includes two 160 lb. weight stacks that move independantly via 4.8 diameter steel aircraft cables. Each weight stack glides smoothly on polished steel guiderods. Nylon pulleys with sealed bearings rotate up to 180 degrees and include 20 lockout adjustment heights for absolute best range of motion and conform to any exercise and user height. Attach various cable attachments and use one side of the cable machine at a time for exercises such as one arm lat rows, bicep curls, tricep extensions and leg abductors and adductors. Clip on a pair of D-handles for performing cable crossovers at any height for adding strength and definition to the pectoral muscles. And when finished with resistance training on the cable machine with weight stacks, the front mounted pull-up bar is great for finishing off the back and stretching out.
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections.
- Precision-fitted frame components constructed from commercial grade 11-gauge, 2 x 4 inch oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180° cable positioning for frictionless resistance in all directions.
- Built and guaranteed with Body-Solid quality that will last a lifetime.
- Dimensions: 64.0" W x 38.0" D x 83.5" H
- Product Weight: 564 lbs.
- 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs.
- Two 160 lb. weight stacks
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles
- High-density, injected molded end and foot caps
- Dual position pull-up bar
- 46" pulley to pulley distance
- 68" height of pulley over floor at highest adjustment
Need to make a large purchase of functional training equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.