Camouflage Leather Dipping Belt - Camo Dip Belt – Iron Company (LDB-CAMO)
MADE TO ORDER WITH FACTORY LEAD TIME
IRON COMPANY® USA-Made Camouflage Leather Dipping Belt for Weightlifting - How do you make tricep dips harder and grow triceps bigger? This Pioneer leather dip belt by General Leathercraft meets all the requirements you will need for the ultimate dip workout! This essential upper body training accessory is made of top grade sole leather with heavy duty "D" rings. It is contoured for comfort and to prevent slipping. This American-made dipping belt is finished with high quality nylon fabric with military camouflage pattern to add style and pay homage to this nations great military. Choose from one of five different US Army and US Marine Corps patterns. Get ready to "bomb" your triceps, chest, and delts during your upper body workouts for more strength and size - Just be careful not to leave your camo dip belt in the forest or desert, or you may never find it again!
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
- 28-1/2" finished length end-to-end
- Back panel is 7" x 10" wide
- Nickel plated steel rivets
- Covered with CORDURA® nylon fabric to US Army and US Marine Corps military color camouflage pattern specifications:
- BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) US Woodland Camo
- DCU (Desert Camouflage Uniform) Three-Color Desert Camo
- ACU (Army Combat Uniform) Universal Digital Camo
- MARPAT (MARine PATtern) Woodland Digital Camo
- MARPAT (MARine PATtern) Desert Digital Camo
- CORDURA® fabric provides rugged performance and long-lasting durability
- Fabric is highly resistant to tears, scuffs, abrasions, and stains, and is easy to clean
- Inside leather imprinted with IRON COMPANY® logo
- Includes 23" steel welded chain and 6mm steel wire zinc-plated spring clip
- Metal parts are rust and corrosion proof
- Load limit 400 lbs.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Please allow up to 15-20 business days (3-4 weeks) manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping. This is a hand-crafted item made specific to each order that goes through several stages of fabrication prior to completion.
- Shipping Dimensions: 12" x 8" x 6"
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS