Three Tier Dumbbell Rack for Home Gyms – CAP Barbell (RK-3E)
CAP Barbell 3-Tier Compact Dumbbell Rack for Home Gyms - The RK-3E by CAP Barbell is a three tier space-saving dumbbell rack for those that have numerous pairs of dumbbells but limited floor space to store them. The RK-3E utilizes three 48" tiers to hold up to a 5-50 lb. hex dumbbell set (12 pairs counting 8 and 12 lb.) weighing in at 590 lbs.. The construction of this rack consists of 2" x 2" 12-gauge steel tubing and heavy-gauge steel angle iron, all of which gives the RK-3E an actual weight capacity of 2,000 pounds. To alleviate wrist torquing and undue stress on the lower back, CAP angles the bottom and middle tiers so that there is easier access to the dumbbell handles. And to protect the frame and shelves from scuffs and abrasions, CAP uses a powder coat finish which is much more durable than paint.
Have a question about this Dumbbell Rack or need a package quote with dumbbells? Call an IRON COMPANY® home gym specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features and Specifications:
- Rack configuration: Three 48" tiers | Angled lower levels for easier lifting
- Construction: Square steel tube frame with heavy 12-gauge steel angle iron tiers
- Dumbbell Compatibility: Works best with hex dumbbell sets. Stores a 5-50 lb. hex dumbbell set (including 8 and 12 lb.) or 9 pairs of round Pro-Style dumbbells
- Linear storage space: 144" of total dumbbells space (3 x 48" tiers)
- Finish: White powder coated frame and black powder coated angle iron
- Weight Capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- Uses: Keeps dumbbells organized and off the floor in home and garage gyms as well as small training studios
- Assembled Dimensions: 53" W x 24" D x 32.5" H
- Weight: 83 lbs.
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
- Dumbbells sold separately
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.