Rubber Coated Olympic Grip Plates – Cap Barbell (OPHR)
Packages: 255-1,260 lbs.
Uses: Garage Gyms, Fitness Studios, School Weight Rooms
2.5 and 5 lb. Plates do not have Grip Slots
CAP Barbell OPHR Impact Resistant Rubber Encased Olympic Grip Plates for Strength Training - Add impact protection and additional weight room safety with CAP Barbell OPHR barbell plates. When it comes to protecting your gym floors from impact caused by dropped weight plates, a thick rubber coating applied to each plate can drastically reduce potential damage such as scuffs, abrasions and even dents. Not only does this rubber coating protect floors and surrounding equipment, but it also helps to absorb shock and impact within the plates and bars which will help further extend the life of your investment. Protecting members from smashed toes due to dropped weight plates is also paramount in creating a safe workout environment. Each CAP Barbell Rubberized Olympic Grip Plate from 10 to 45 pounds features a total of three hand grip slots that are molded into the cast iron plate and then fully coated in rubber for a comfortable, slip-resistant grip. The back side of each plate includes recessed grips which makes picking plates up off the floor much easier than non-recessed plates.
Need a quick quote for custom plate package or a bulk order? Call an IRON COMPANY® barbell plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Available Plate Pairs:
- One pair each 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35 or 45 lbs.
Available Package Sets:
- OPHR-255 - (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35 and (2) 45 lb. plates (255 lbs. total)
- OPHR-630 - (4) 2.5, (6) 5, (6) 10, (4) 25, (2) 35 and (8) 45 lb. plates. (630 lbs. total)
- OPHR-1260 - (8) 2.5, (12) 5, (12) 10, (8) 25, (4) 35 and (16) 45 lb. plates. (1,260 lbs. total)
- Suitable for home or commercial use
- Perfect for Garage Gyms, School Weight Rooms and Fitness Studios
- Plate Material: Solid cast iron
- Plate Coating: Durable rubber coating offers impact protection for floors and equipment as well as enhanced aesthetics
- Three oversized integrated grip slots on 45, 35, 25, and 10 lb. sizes that allow you to safely lift and load plates onto bars and other equipment
- Due to size limitations 2.5 and 5 lb. plates DO NOT feature open grip slots but rather three grip indentations on the raised plate rims for better finger holds
- Rubber coating is impervious to rusting, chipping and flaking
- Plates feature a 2" diameter center hole that accepts Olympic bars only
- Plate Weight Markings: Lbs. and Kgs.
- Reduces noise and vibration during workouts
- Great for barbell and machine training, gaining strength and adding muscle
- 30-Day residential warranty
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Training studios
2.5-45 lb. Pairs = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
255, 630 and 1,260 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.