Two Sided Vertical Dumbbell Rack – CAP Barbell (RK-18)
Subject to availability at the time of sale
CAP Barbell 2-Sided Vertical Dumbbell Rack - The RK-18 by CAP Barbell is a two-sided vertical dumbbell rack designed to store the maximum amount of hex and chrome dumbbells within the smallest floor footprint possible. It will comfortably hold a 5-30 lb. set in 5 lb. increments (six pairs total) weighing a total of 210 pounds. To protect dumbbell handles from wear and tear, the RK-18 rack features rubberized contact points within each dumbbell cradle which also deadens the sound when re-racking. The construction of the RK-18 rack is comprised of heavy-gauge powder coated steel with a stable base. If you're considering a dumbbell rack for your home, training studio or commercial gym and want to find the most space efficient rack on the market, the RK-18 should be a consideration.
Have a question about this Vertical Dumbbell Rack or need a quote for custom package with rack and dumbbells? Call an IRON COMPANY® home gym equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 24" W x 11" D x 37" H
- Construction: Heavy gauge steel top, sides and base
- Dumbbell Cradles: Features protective rubber inserts
- Dumbbell Compatibility: Works best with hex or chrome dumbbell sets because of their smaller head size
- Storage Capacity: 6 Pairs (12 Dumbbells) | Stores a 5-30 lb. set in 5 lb. increments (six pairs total)
- Finish: Black powder coated frame and base
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Uses: Keeps dumbbells organized and off the floor in home and garage gyms as well as commercial gyms
- Weight: Net Weight = 64 lbs. | Gross Weight = 66 lbs.
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
- Dumbbells sold separately
- Shipping Origin: Houston, TX (77242)
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.