Chin-Dip-Vertical Knee Raise Station -- Bomb Proof (BP-32)
Dual Sided Bodyweight Station
BOMB PROOF® Chin-Dip-Vertical Knee Raise Station - The BP-32 American Made Chin-Dip-Vertical Knee Raise Station by Bomb Proof is a total upper body training solution that utilizes the users bodyweight as a form of resistance. Users can perform wide grip chin-ups for developing wide lats, dips, aka upper body squats, for strengthening and thickening the triceps and pectorals and vertical knee and leg raises for developing the abdominal muscles. Thanks to the solid commercial quality construction of the BP-32, each exercise performed remains solid throughout every rep with no wobbling or flexing. Heavy 11 gauge steel is used throughout including 2 x 2 square tubing for the majority of the frame and 1 7/8 round tubing for the dipping handles. Step-up bars accommodate users of all sizes and are helpful in reaching the pull-up bar or getting set with a heavy set of weighted tricep dips. Padding for the forearms and back includes 2 thick dense foam padding to allow the trainee to work the abs with knee or leg raises without experiencing uncomfortable pinch points. And an angled pull-up bar is ergonomically designed to reduce strain on the wrists when using a pronated grip for front or behind the head pull-ups.
Need help selecting the right Bodyweight Training Station to meet your training goals or budget? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Chin-Dip-Knee Raise Combo Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 63 L x 47 W x 82 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted frame for maximum strength and stability
- Dip Handle Construction: 1 7/8 diameter x 11 gauge round steel tubing
- Dip Handle Length/Width: 10 L x 24 W
- Dip Handle Height: 49.5
- Pull-Up Bar: 1 diameter steel bar with non-slip foam rubber grips
- Padding: Forearm pads and back pad include 2 thick dense neoprene padding for maximum comfort while performing knee or leg raises
- Handlebars: Handlebars included to keep users arms firmly in place during knee or leg raises
- Step-Up Bars: Each side includes step up bars for easy access
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Uses: For bodyweight training in school weight rooms and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Weight: 178 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!