Color Stripe Pro Style Rubber Bumper Plate Pairs and Sets -- Valor Fitness (BPP)
Package: 360 lbs.
Uses: Military, CrossFit and Performance Centers
Valor BPP Color Stripe Pro Style Rubber Bumper Plate Pairs and Sets These solid rubber bumpers are ideal for any commercial environment including CrossFit boxes and military fitness installations. Their unique color coded outside rim and surrounding hub identify the weight of each plate from far distances from any angle. Use Valor BPP bumper plates with your favorite competition or power bar on portable deadlifting mats or specially designed Olympic weightlifting platforms. Bumpers significantly cut down on damage to bars, plates and floors. Theyre also great at eliminating loud clanging associated with lifting iron plates.
Shopping for 55 lb. bumper plates? Solid rubber bumper plates are certainly not as dense as iron plates and therefore take up more room on the bar. The advantage of a 55 lb. bumper plate is that you pack more weight into one single disc. This will save you precious space on your bar and allow you to add more weight for heavier lifts. Purchase your Valor 55 lb. two-tone color bumper plates by the pair or in a set complete with 10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. sizes.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com two-tone rubber bumper plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Plate Pairs Include:
- 10 lb. - Two pairs (4 plates total)
- 25, 35, 45 and 55 lb. One pair (2 plates total)
- BPP360 (4) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35, (2) 45 and (2) 55 lb. Plates (360 lbs. total)
- Full Commercial Rated - Ideal for Garage Gyms, School Weight Rooms, Performance Centers, CrossFit and Commercial Gyms
- Plate Material: High quality, composite rubber
- Unique color coded stripe around circumference and center hub makes identifying weight of plates easy from any angle
- Numbers are permanently molded into each plate
- Recessed 2 stainless steel sleeve prevents metal to metal contact and will not rust
- Consistent 17.75 diameter on all plate sizes to insure proper bar height from floor at all times
- Protects facility floors from repeated barbell drops
- Cuts down noise and vibration
- Great for Olympic lifting, gaining strength and adding muscle
- 2 Year Warranty under normal use - Warranty does not cover damage to 10 lb plates caused by dropping with ONLY the 10 lb weight on the bar
- All plates are 17.75 in diameter to maintain proper bar height from floor
- 10 lb. 1 1/4 Thick
- 25 lb. 2 1/4 Thick
- 35 lb. 2 3/4 Thick
- 45 lb. 3 5/8 Thick
- 55 lb. 4 1/2 Thick
- Performance centers
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Training studios
- Commercial gyms
Plate Pairs and Package = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.