American Made Colored Crumb Rubber Bumper Plates -- Ironcompany (ICWCC-USA)
Pairs and Packages: 20-810 lbs.
Uses: Garage Gyms, CrossFit & Military
American Made Colored Crumb Rubber Bumper Plates - Finally an American Made crumb rubber bumper plate with individually colored sizes for easy weight identification from any distance. Our high quality bumper plates are made from recycled crumb rubber harvested from car and truck tires that would otherwise end up being buried in landfills. These rubber tires are then stripped down and processed into rubber granules and then molded under high heat and pressure until fully Vulcanized. Vulcanizing is a process in which rubber becomes much stronger and tear resistant and has very similar strength specs to that of virgin rubber. Our recycled rubber bumper plates carry a 3-year warranty and are extremely reliable in the most demanding commercial environments, such as CrossFit boxes, school weight rooms and sports performance facilities. Our vulcanized blend of recycled rubber granules not only makes for an almost indestructible bumper plate, they also offer superior performance with a very low bounce. Further enhancing the structural integrity of each bumper is the center hub which consists of thick stainless steel for added strength and corrosion resistance.
For your ordering convenience, weve configured bumper plate package deals that include shipping from 230 lbs. to 810 lbs. as well as bulk sets of only 45 lb. plates for CrossFit boxes and fitness boot camps. Custom configurations are available upon request and bulk discounts are offered for larger orders. Are you a Government buyer? Ironcompany colored solid rubber bumper plates are available for Government purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Need additional info or a bulk discount on Colored Rubber Bumper Plates? Call an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Bumper Plate Pairs Include:
- ICWCC-USA-10-2 (1) Pair of 10 lb. Plates (20 lbs. total)
- ICWCC-USA-25-2 (1) Pair of 25 lb. Plates (50 lbs. total)
- ICWCC-USA-35-2 (1) Pair of 35 lb. Plates (70 lbs. total)
- ICWCC-USA-45-2 (1) Pair of 45 lb. Plates (90 lbs. total)
- ICWCC-USA-55-2 (1) Pair of 55 lb. Plates (110 lbs. total)
Bumper Plate Package Sets Include:
- ICWCC-USA-230 (1) Pair each of 10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. Plates (230 lbs. total)
- ICWCC-USA-340 (1) Pair each of 10, 25, 35, 45 and 55 lb. Plates (340 lbs. total)
- ICWCC-USA-460 (2) Pairs each of 10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. Plates (460 lbs. total)
45 lb. Bumper Plate Bulk Sets Include:
- ICWCC-USA-45-6 (2) Pairs each of 45 lb. Plates (270 lbs.)
- ICWCC-USA-45-12 (6) Pairs each of 45 lb. Plates (540 lbs.)
- ICWCC-USA-45-18 (9) Pairs each of 45 lb. Plates (810 lbs.)
Colored Bumper Plate Features:
- Plate Material: Resilient crumb rubber harvested from used car and truck tires
- Vulcanized: Crumb rubber is heated to over 200 degrees and molded using over 200 tons of pressure until vulcanized for superior tensile strength and tear resistance
- Numbering: Numbers are permanently molded into each plate
- Colors: Coloring molded into each plate for easy size identification. Colored polymer runs completely through each plate, not just on the surface, and is used to bind black rubber granules
- Hub Insert: Recessed 2 (50mm) stainless steel sleeve prevents metal to metal contact with other plates and will not rust
- Plate Diameter: Consistent 17.7 (450mm) diameter on all plate sizes to insure proper bar height from floor at all times
- 10 lb. Plates: Can be used by themselves without deforming
- Durometer: The hardness and resistance to permanent indentation of the rubber is rated at a 75-80 durometer
- Quality Testing: All plates are drop tested from 6 high for up to 20,000 drops (10 and 15 lb. = 7,000 drops / 25-55 lb. = 20,000 drops)
- Floor Protection: Protects facility floors during Olympic lifting. Deadlifting mats and platforms are recommended to prolong the life of your plates
- Noise Reduction: Cuts down noise and vibration during heavy training
- Performance: Low bounce
- Uses: Ideal for garage gyms, school weight rooms, performance centers and CrossFit boxes
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
- Warranty: 3-Year structural warranty against factory defects only included on 25, 35, 45 and 55 lbs. / 180-day warranty on 10 lbs.
Colored Bumper Plate Sizing Chart:
- All plates are 17.7 in diameter to maintain proper bar height from floor
- 10 lb. 1.25 Thick
- 25 lb. 2.50 Thick
- 35 lb. 3.00 Thick
- 45 lb. 3.50 Thick
- 55 lb. 4.00 Thick
Colored Bumper Plate Applications:
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Sports performance
- Commercial gyms
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
10-55 lb. Pairs, 230 and 270 lb. Sets = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
340, 460, 540 and 810 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.