Selectorized Abdominal Crunch / Lower Back Extension Machine -- Bomb Proof (BP-110)
Two Machines In One
BOMB PROOF® Selectorized Abdominal Crunch / Lower Back Extension Machine - The BP-110 is an American Made core training machine that includes abdominal crunch capability for training the anterior core as well as a low back extension for the posterior core. Combining both an ab crunch and a back extension in one single selectorized machine offers a reduced footprint and much smaller financial investment when compared to buying two separate machines that offer the same result. An ab crunch / back extension combo machine that performs well in a commercial environment starts with a solid frame. The BP-110 combines 2 x 2 x 11 gauge mig-welded steel tubing with high grade hardware for a solid feel under the size and weight of any user. The seat pad and rollers are constructed using only 2 thick high density neoprene foam padding that offers plenty of support and holds its shape year after year. The 200 lb. weight stack is adjustable in 10 lb. increments and is driven by two polished steel guide rods, 2,000 lb. capacity cable and high quality pulley wheels that have sealed ball bearings for the smoothest rotation. Changing from an ab crunch to a lower back extension is quick and easy thanks to the pop-pin design. And the shin rollers and diamond plate foot plate offer stability and comfort while performing either exercise. You can also choose your favorite powder coat and vinyl colors per the drop down menu at no extra charge. Need custom colors to match existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist today for availability.
Need help selecting the right Ab Crunch / Lower Back Extension with Weight Stack for your school weight room or training facility? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Abdominal Crunch / Low Back Extension Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 52 L x 42 W x 65 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted frame for maximum strength and stability
- Seat Dimensions: 18 L x 14 W
- Chest/Back Roller Pad Dimensions: 18 L x 6 W
- Chest/Back Roller Pad Angle Adjustments: 90, 85 and 80 degrees
- Chest/Back Roller Pad Height Adjustments: 42 to 48" in 1 increments
- Shin Roller Pad Dimensions: 8 L x 4.5 W (2 each)
- Padding: Padding includes 2 thick dense foam padding for maximum support, comfort and longevity
- Diamond Plate Foot Plate: 20 x 12 steel diamond plate
- Weight Stack: 200 lb. weight stack is adjustable in 10 lb. increments
- Station Changes: Converts from abdominal crunch to back extension with simple pop-pin adjustments
- Guide Rods: 1 diameter guide rods are case hardened and polished for smooth weight stack travel
- Cables: 19-strand 2,000 lb. capacity cable with protective nylon coating
- Pulley Wheels: Reinforced nylon pulleys include sealed ball bearings for smooth travel
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat and padding color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: School weight rooms, training facilities and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 415 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!