45 Degree Combo Hack Squat/Leg Press w/Rollers -- Bomb Proof (BP-20)
Hack Squat / Leg Press Combo
BOMB PROOF® 45 Degree Hack Squat / Leg Press with Rollers - The BP-20 American Made 45 Degree Hack Squat / Leg Press Combo combines a commercial hack squat with a commercial leg press for total leg training capability within a very small and manageable footprint. Converting from leg press, aka hip sled, to hack squat is as simple as removing the back pad to reveal the hack squat platform underneath. The weight plate carriage system runs on 1,500 lb. capacity rollers that slides up and down in a 45 degree angle within massive 7-gauge steel channel. Weight plate pegs sit low underneath the roller carriage making weight changes user friendly with minimal strain on the lower back. And high density foam padding is present throughout including the hack squat shoulder pads, hack squat and leg press back pads and leg press seat pad for maximum comfort and support. The BP-20 is extremely effective in building explosive power and lean muscle mass throughout the entire lower body and excels in environments such as garage gyms, school weight rooms and training studios. Choose from several baked-on powder coat and padding color options. Need a custom color scheme to match your existing strength equipment or school colors? Contact an Ironcompany strength equipment expert today for availability. Weight plates NOT included.
Need help selecting the right Roller Wheel Hack Squat / Leg Press Combo for your school weight room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Roller Carriage Hack Squat / Leg Press Combo Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 96 L x 36 W x 64 H
- Frame Construction: 7 and 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Hack Squat Back Pad: 14 x 18 back pad keeps user properly aligned while exercising
- Hack Squat Shoulder Pads: 4 x 11 shoulder pads are padded with dense neoprene padding for better weight distribution and comfort
- Hack Squat Platform: Non-slip squatting platform adjusts to 30, 35, 40 and 45 degrees
- Leg Press Back Pad: 24 x 36 back pad is densely padded and angles are adjustable to 45, 40, 35, & 30 degrees
- Leg Press Seat Pad: 8 x 18 seat pad is spacious enough for any size user
- Leg Press Pressing Platform: Non-slip diamond plate pressing platform measures 12 x 24
- Carriage Track: Weight carriage track is fabricated from massive 7-gauge steel channel
- Weight Carriage: Features a total of eight 2 x 3 1/4 1,500 lb. capacity urethane rollers for smooth travel
- Weight Pegs: 13 long chromed weight pegs sit low for easy loading and hold approximately 8-9 45 lb. plates. Optional 19 pegs are available for an upcharge upon request and will hold 12-13 45 lb. plates on each side
- Weight Plates: Compatible with Olympic plates with 2 center hole only. Plates NOT included
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat and upholstery colors per the drop down menu above. Need a custom color scheme? Contact an Ironcompany rep today
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 540 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!