Seated Leg Extension / Prone Leg Curl Machine -- Bomb Proof (BP-114)
Two Machines In One
BOMB PROOF® Seated Leg Extension / Prone Leg Curl Machine - The BP-114 by Bomb Proof combines a Seated Leg Extension with Prone Leg Curl to maximize floor space and financial investment. It excels in school weight rooms, private training facilities and even commercial gyms that are tight on space. Users can utilize the 200 lb. weight stack for adding size and strength to the quadriceps and then the hamstrings with a simple pop-pin adjustment. Both the shin pad and leg pad are fully adjustable in 1 increments to accommodate users of different heights. Whether youre working the quads or hams, 2 thick dense foam padding ensures comfort through better weight distribution. The BP-114 is built on a solid foundation that includes a 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel frame and ductile iron weight stack. An overbuilt cable and pulley system easily drives the stack along polished steel guide rods. The BP-114 is a value added seated leg extension and lying leg curl combo at a reasonable price point. You can also choose your favorite powder coat and vinyl colors per the drop down menu. Need custom colors to match existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist today for availability.
Need help selecting the right Leg Curl / Leg Extension Combo with Weight Stack for your school weight room or training facility? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Leg Extension / Leg Curl Combo Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 77 L x 42 W x 65 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted frame for maximum strength and stability
- Seat Pad Dimensions: 20 L x 18 W
- Back Pad Dimensions: 12 W x 8 L and is angled at 5 degrees. Back pad adjusts via pop-pin for lying leg curls
- Shin Pad Dimensions: 18 L x 7 W
- Shin Pad Adjustments: Adjusts in and out up to 6 in 1 increments via pop-pin. Includes tightening knob
- Leg Pad Dimensions: 18 L x 7 W
- Leg Pad Adjustments: Adjusts in and out up to 6 in 1 increments via pop-pin. Includes tightening knob
- Forearm Pad Dimensions: 18 L x 5 W
- Padding: Padding includes 2 thick dense foam padding for maximum support, comfort and longevity
- Hand Grips: Includes two sets of stabilizer hand grips for leg extensions and leg curls
- Weight Stack: 200 lb. weight stack (1:1)
- Bearings: 1 flange bearing at the cam for smooth performance
- Cam Drive: Offers variable resistance to match the strength profile of the muscle
- Guide Rods: 1 diameter guide rods are case hardened and polished for smooth weight stack travel
- Cables: 19-strand 2,000 lb. capacity cable with protective nylon coating
- Pulley Wheels: Reinforced nylon pulleys include sealed ball bearings for smooth travel
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat and padding color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: School weight rooms, training facilities and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 450 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!