Seated Leg Press with Weight Stack -- Bomb Proof (BP-506)
BOMB PROOF® Seated Leg Press with Weight Stack - The BP-506 is an American Made Leg Press with Weight Stack used for toning, strengthening and building muscle in the quads, hamstrings, glutes and calves. It is a side entry selectorized leg press with a horizontal path of motion that offers easy entry and exit making it ideal for less mobile users and does not require the use of heavy weight plates to provide resistance. The spacious diamond plate foot platform allows multiple foot positions for targeting different muscles in the legs. It can also be used for calf training. A pop-pin adjustable seat is included to accommodate users of different heights as well as different range of motion preferences. And a 400 lb. weight stack is positioned just to the side of the seat for easy weight changes without having to exit the machine. To ensure the stability and longevity of the BP-506, it is built using 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel tubing. 2,000 lb. capacity steel cables and reinforced pulley wheels drive the weight stack vertically over hardened and polished guide rods. Buying American also means choosing your favorite powder coat and vinyl colors. Need custom colors to match existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist today for availability.
Need help selecting the right Seated Leg Press with Weight Stack for your school weight room or training facility? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Selectorized Leg Press Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 79 L x 53 W x 65 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted frame for maximum strength and stability
- Seat Pad Dimensions: 18 L x 12 W
- Seat Adjustments: Forward and backward pop-pin seat adjustments accommodate different height users and range of motion preferences
- Back Pad Dimensions: 16 L x 11 W
- Back Pad Angle: 75 degrees
- Pressing Platform: 20 H x 24 W x 7 gauge diamond plate
- Padding: Padding includes 2 thick dense foam padding for maximum support, comfort and longevity
- Weight Stack: 400 lb. weight stack (1:1) is adjustable in 20 lb. increments from the seated position
- Weight Stack Shroud: Full shroud protects user and bystanders from moving parts
- Guide Rods: 1 diameter guide rods are case hardened and polished for smooth weight stack travel
- Cables: 19-strand 2,000 lb. capacity cable with protective nylon coating
- Pulley Wheels: Reinforced nylon pulleys include sealed ball bearings for smooth travel
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat and padding color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: School weight rooms, training facilities and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 585 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!