Commercial Heavy-Duty Power Cage w/ Plate Holders -- Bomb Proof (BP-HD41A)
Fully Adjustable Up To 70"
Large Inside Workspace
BOMB PROOF® 8 Commercial Heavy-Duty Power Cage - The BP-HD41A American Made Heavy-Duty Power Cage lives up to our "Bomb Proof" standards and then some. At a height of 96 and weighing in at 600 lbs., its an absolute beast made to withstand the heaviest payloads in school weight rooms, professional sports team gyms or any hard core commercial gym. This massive frame is fabricated from 3 x 3 x 11 gauge square steel tubing utilizing a combination of mig welding and high grade zinc coated hardware to bring it all together. J-hooks and safety bars are both adjustable in 4 increments with upright adjustment holes ranging from 19 to 70 to accommodate any lifter size or training style. Keeping your Olympic weight plates nearby is easy thanks to the integrated storage pegs. You can also hang two Olympic bars on the bar hangers directly in back of the cage to keep them out of the way when not in use. The inside working area is approximately 42 wide leaving plenty of room for wide squats or rolling in different utility benches. And the wide chinning bar allows the user to add thickness and strength to the lats from a variety of challenging grip widths. The chin-up bar also doubles as a convenient suspension trainer anchor to greatly increase your bodyweight training functionality. Choose from multiple powder coat color options including platinum, wrinkle black, gloss white and our exclusive Tank Style. Need a custom powder coat color of your power rack? Ask an Ironcompany strength equipment expert about customized color options today. Bar, plates and collars are NOT included.
Voted Best Bomb Proof Power Cage 2015 and 2016 - Power cages dont have to be overcomplicated to be great power cages or even the best power cages. Heres why we feel our Bomb Proof BP-HD41A Commercial Power Cage is one of the best buys for weightlifting:
- Medium Range Price Point At just under $1,200 the BP-HD41A is between the lower end power cages with smaller steel and no plate storage and the higher end power cages with many more bells and whistles that many lifters may not need
- Big Steel Big 3 x 3 steel tubing is not only used to hold big weights, but the overbuilt and even intimidating look it projects is very inviting to the serious lifter that has his or her eye on serious gains
- Simple Design Fully adjustable J-hooks and safety bars are the only things that move on this rig besides the user. It is extremely easy to use and adjust to the perfect heights and equally as safe
Need help selecting the right Commercial Squat Cage for your commercial gym or club? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Heavy-Duty Squat Cage Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 76 L x 66 W x 96 H
- Frame Construction: 3 x 3 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted for maximum strength, stability and ease of installation
- Uprights: 3 x 3 uprights add strength and stability for heavy lifting
- J-Hooks: Fully adjustable J-hook bar catches can be set as high as 70 in 4 increments
- Safety Bars: Solid steel user friendly safety bars are adjustable from 19 up in 4 increments. Each bar slides into the desired height and locks in tight
- Workspace: Large workspace is ideal for all types of weightlifting including squats, military presses, shrugs and more
- Open Entry: Open front entry accommodates rolling utility benches and eliminates tripping hazards
- Chin-Up Bar: Wide chin-up bar is ideal for bodyweight training and can be used as a suspension trainer anchor
- Bar Storage: Includes two upright Olympic bar hangers in the back
- Plate Storage: Includes 3-pairs of 5 and 3-pairs of 9 weight plate holders
- Plate Compatibility: Use with 2 Olympic plates only. Plates NOT included
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Options: User friendly dipping attachment is available for tricep and chest training and can be attached to either of the front four uprights
- Uses: Commercial gyms and clubs
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 600 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!