8' Commercial Powerlifting Cage -- Bomb Proof (BP-HD41)
User Friendly Adjustments
Large Inside Workspace
BOMB PROOF® 8 Commercial Heavy-Duty Powerlifting Cage - The BP-HD41 American Made Weightlifting Power Cage features big 3 x 3 steel tubing configured in a fully enclosed walk-through design for maximum strength and safety. Weighing in at 500 lbs. and exceeding industry strength standards, this Bomb Proof Power Cage is fabricated and assembled using 11 gauge steel that is mig-welded and bolted using high grade zinc hardware. J-hooks and safety bars are both adjustable in 4 increments ranging from 19 to 70 to accommodate any lifter size or training style. The inside working area is approximately 42 wide leaving plenty of room for wider squatting stances or rolling in different utility benches. And the wide chin-up bar makes for a versatile bodyweight training station and can be combined with suspension trainers or resistance bands. Select from multiple powder coat color options including platinum, wrinkle black, gloss white and our exclusive Tank Style. Need a custom powder coat color of your power rack? Ask an Ironcompany strength equipment expert about customized color options today. Bar, plates and collars are NOT included.
Need help selecting the right Commercial Powerlifting Cage for your commercial gym or club? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Heavy-Duty Squat Cage Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 68 L x 48 W x 96 H
- Frame Construction: 3 x 3 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted for maximum strength, stability and ease of installation
- Uprights: 3 x 3 uprights add strength and stability for heavy lifting
- J-Hooks: Fully adjustable J-hook bar catches can be set as high as 70 in 4 increments on either of the four uprights
- Safety Bars: Solid steel user friendly safety bars are adjustable from 19 up in 4 increments. Each bar slides into the desired height and locks in tight
- Workspace: Large workspace is ideal for all types of weightlifting including squats, military presses, shrugs and more
- Open Entry: Open front entry accommodates rolling utility benches and eliminates tripping hazards
- Chin-Up Bar: Wide chin-up bar is ideal for bodyweight training and can be used as a suspension trainer anchor
- Bar Storage: N/A
- Plate Storage: N/A
- Plate Compatibility: Use with 2 Olympic plates only. Plates NOT included
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Options: User friendly dipping attachment is available for tricep and chest training and can be attached to either of the front four uprights
- Uses: Commercial gyms and clubs
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 500 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!