7 IWF Specification Needle Bearing Olympic Bar -- Iron Grip (OB-20KG)
20kg Built To IWF Specs
OB-20KG Iron Grip 7 IWF Specification Needle Bearing Olympic Bar - The Iron Grip OB-20KG is an American Made Competition Series Olympic Weightlifting Bar forged to meet all International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) specifications. The OB-20KG weighs in at 20 kgs (44.09 lbs.) with a 28mm diameter bar shaft made from specially formulated steel that provides an ideal balance of whip and elasticity. A tensile strength rating of 185,000 PSI ensures that the OB-20KG is ready for the heaviest Olympic lifts in the harshest environments without risk of failure. For the most comfortable and secure grip when pulling the heavy weight, Iron Grip outfits the OB-20KG with a medium size knurling pattern, including center knurl, complete with single ring Olympic hash marks and an industrial hard chrome finish that is as bullet proof as the rest of the bar. For optimal spin and reduced risk of torquing and injuring the wrists, the sleeve assembly is configured using slick needle bearings and hardwearing roller bearings which remains maintenance-free for the life of the bar. 78.7mm diameter round collars are cleverly integrated into the design of the OB-20KG and are permanently joined to the sleeves while an additional snap ring locking system secures the shoulder bearings in position to further reinforce the overall strength of the bar. Each Competition Series bar is carefully calibrated before it leaves the factory for guaranteed flawless performance.
Need additional information on this Hard Chromed IWF Spec Weightlifting Bar or other fitness equipment items that fit within your budget and address your fitness goals? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.comAmerican Made Industrial Chrome Needle Bearing Bar Features:
- Includes: One 7 IWF Spec Olympic bar
- Construction: Steel bar and sleeves
- Total Length: 7 (86.61)
- Grip: Medium diamond knurling (INCLUDES center knurl)
- Grip Diameter: 1.10 (28mm)
- Bar Shaft Length: 51.57
- Satin Finish: Abrasion resistant industrial hard chrome on the bar shaft and sleeves will not chip, peel or flake like decorative chrome found on inferior bars
- Bar Rotation: Specially configured needle bearings and roller bearings
- Sleeve Assembly: Snap ring locking system
- Sleeve Length: 16.34 loadable sleeve length
- Sleeve Diameter: 1.965
- Sleeve Collars: 78.7mm round collars
- End Caps: Color coded blue steel end caps
- Plate Compatibility: Olympic plates with 2 center hole ONLY
- Collars: NOT included
- Uses: US Military Installations, Government Fitness Facilities and Commercial Gym Chains
- Warranty: 5-Year warranty against breakage to the original owner
- Storage: As with any Olympic bar, store indoors out of the elements
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Weight: Calibrated to exactly 44.09 lbs. (20kg)
- Ship Weight: 47 lbs.
NOTE: Iron Grip hard-chromed commercial Olympic bars are manufactured specific to each order. Lead times will vary seasonally based on manufacturer production schedule and order demand. Estimated lead time will be confirmed at time of order or quotation.
Iron Grip sales to WA and TX are subject to sales tax. Military and federal government destinations are tax-exempt. Supplemental sales tax for WA or TX will be calculated after order is placed and you will be notified by an Ironcompany sales rep within 24 hours for additional payment to be collected prior to placement of order with manufacturer.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS