Garage Gym Strength Training System -- Bomb Proof (BP-39)
400 lb. Weight Stack
Folds To Save Space
BOMB PROOF® Garage Gym Strength Training System - The USA Made BP-39 by Bomb Proof is a commercial quality Garage Gym Training System that is all inclusive and does it all including having an exclusive fold-up design for compact storage. First and foremost, the foundation of this space saving garage gym consists of an adjustable squat cage good for all the prime movers such as bench presses, shoulder presses, squats and countless other strength and muscle building exercises. The adjustable J-hooks and safety bars accommodate all size lifters during any exercise. Should you ever miss a rep while squatting or bench pressing, the solid steel safety bars allow you to lower the bar and exit the squat cage without injury, which is especially important when training by yourself. The included heavy-duty multi-bench is a great training tool inside or outside the cage and with a front mounted handle and rear wheels, transporting is always easy. Adding to the functionality of this garage gym squat cage is the weight stack that provides resistance for the integrated lat pulldown, adjustable cable column and low back row attachment. A full-size lat pulldown bar and low row handle are included and, combined with the pull-up bar, will build a thick, strong back with that sought after V-taper. And weight plate storage is included on both sides along with a vertical bar storage holder and a storage hook for each included attachment. Perhaps one of the best things about purchasing American Made strength equipment for your garage gym is that you have multiple powder coat and vinyl colors to choose from at no extra cost. Need custom colors to match existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist today for availability.
Need help selecting the right Multi-Gym Squat Rack for your commercial gym or club? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Garage Gym Strength Training System Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 51 L x 87 W x 95 H (folds to 32 L x 83" W)
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 and 2 x 3 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted for maximum strength, stability and ease of installation
- J-Hooks: Fully adjustable J-hook bar catches can be set as high as 65 in 3 increments
- Safety Bars: Solid steel user friendly safety bars are adjustable from 17 up in 3 increments. Each bar slides into the desired height and locks in tight
- Workspace: Large workspace is ideal for all types of weightlifting including squats, military presses, shrugs and more
- Lat Pulldown: Includes lat pulldown with up to 200 lbs. of resistance via 2:1 ratio 400 lb. weight stack
- Compact Storage: Cage folds from 51 L to just 32 L for easy, compact storage
- Open Entry: Open front entry accommodates the included rolling utility bench
- Chin-Up Bar: 1.25 diameter chrome chin-up bar is ideal for bodyweight training and can be used as a suspension trainer anchor. It also pivots so cage can fold for storage
- Weight Bench: Includes heavy-duty flat to incline bench with transport system and front leg rollers
- Adjustable Cable Column: Pulley adjusts from 8 to 73 in 5 increments
- Low Row: Includes low row attachment for feet when performing low lat rows with weight stack
- Cable Attachments: Lat bar and low row included
- Bar Storage: One vertical bar holder included
- Plate Storage: Horizontal plate storage included on both sides of cage
- Cable Attachment Storage: Two cable attachment storage hooks included
- Plate Compatibility: Use with 2 Olympic plates only. Plates, bar and collars NOT included
- Weight Stack: 400 lb. weight stack (2:1 ratio) offers 200 lbs. of resistance
- Bearings: 1 flange bearing at the cam for smooth performance
- Guide Rods: 1 diameter guide rods are case hardened and polished for smooth weight stack travel
- Cables: 19-strand 2,000 lb. capacity cable with protective nylon coating
- Pulley Wheels: Reinforced nylon pulleys include sealed ball bearings for smooth travel
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Garage gyms, personal training studios and more
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 1,050 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
The BOMB PROOF® Commercial Gym System folds up to 24"
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!